Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a dream early this morning that I woke up and time was 3:33 AM and then the following dream took place. When I wake up in real-life after this dream, I look over at the clock, it was 3:33 AM. WOWW.
Lying in bed asleep and I keep pseudo hearing the phone ring. I finally wake myself up and I think I hear the phone ring. I get up out of bed and walk into the living room but the phone isn"t ringing afterall. The time is 3:33 AM and it"s still dark outside. My oldest daughter is sitting on the couch with a shake and my husband walks in with a shake that he"s just made for me. Instead of thanking him for doing something so nice, I say something that is supposed to be funny but it accidently comes out snarky; like, "well, thank you, it"s nice to finally get a shake this morning," "thanks for taking so long," or "it"s about time" (something like that) and then my daughter repeats it and it sounds even snarkier. Instead of realizing that I was the one who needed to take responsibility, apologize, and be reprimanded for the behavior, I tell my daughter to be respectful and take responsibility for her actions by apologizing to her father. My husband walks past me with his shake to go to the bathroom. The phone rings and it"s my brother. My parents are at his house and he asks me in a solemn voice if we can come to his house right away. I ask him why. He tells me we just need to come. I say, "right now?" He replies with yes, now. I ask again why? And he says, "can we talk about it when you get here?" I prod again and he is talking back and forth with mom and dad and he says that the IRS just paid him a visit and he thinks that they are going to be in this area and will probably wind up at my house next. I wasn"t afraid or anything because I hadn"t done anything wrong and so I say "why would I need to avoid the IRS if they paid me a visit?" and he says "well, it was the IRS or another government entity." I"m confused and I say something like, isn"t it better if we just stay here and talk to them about whatever it is they want to talk to me about because I haven"t done anything wrong. My husband is part of the conversation and is telling me how stupid it is that they are asking us to go that there is no reason for us to leave and go anywhere.

All of a sudden, I am in the garden watering the plants having this conversation. The garden is pristine and perfectly designed. The plants are surrounded by Circles of beautifully laid stone/river rocks that had some amazing eye-popping colors like turquoise blue mixed in with it. It looked like circles of mosaic tiles made out of river rock with a perfectly pruned plant in the middle of each one. The water was running out of the faucet and falling right in the center of the mosaic circles onto the plant and splashing onto the surrounding tiles cleaning them off and making the colors extremely vibrant (like when you put any stone or river rock in the water). I don"t know how the dirt wasn"t splashing up onto the tiles because the water was not filtered out of the hose with any kind of attachment so it was coming out of the faucet in a large stream hitting the ground really hard. In real life if this were to happen, the dirt would have been displaced and it would have splashed all over the plant and rock and made everything dirty. Then my brother talks to my mom and dad again and says something about there being a tornado watch or warning for Fayetteville, Arkansas and surrounding counties again and so he actually doubted that anyone was going to pay me a visit after all today and I can hear in his voice that he is just frustrated at trying to get me to listen and do what he asks. I tell him that I"ll go get the kids in the car and we"ll head over to his house even though I don"t understand just because he asked me to.

All of a sudden, I am back in the living room with my husband and daughter and I ask my husband to get the kids out of bed and pack them up in the car so we can go. I explain that even though there isn"t a reason for us to leave that we need to go if it makes my brother more comfortable. My husband is not happy with my decision. I don"t know if we actually go or not because I wake up.
When I wake up again (in real life this time) and look at the clock, it"s 3:33 AM.