Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07302014 Coconut Creature
In this dream, I'm helping to man a booth on a highway. It's not a toll booth so maybe it's a weigh station?

In the dream, I'm working at night when some women enter the office. I think they are there to relieve me. Both of them are somewhat overweight and wearing black pants that are too tight. They put their purses on the table and start taking off coats and scarfs so it seems like its fall.

A weird element is that they have a small ball like creature that has a lot of hair and a blonde beard. I'd say the creature is 8"diameter and seems to be very old. Honestly it looks like a living coconut.

In the dream, I over hear people talking about me and saying that I'm an engineer and that I'm really smart. I get the feeling people are wondering why I have this low level job? In my mind, I think I'm only filling in because there was nobody else to cover that night shift. Before I leave, I find myself investigating the building and pointing out things that should be repaired.

Follow up 07312014
Later in the day after I had this dream, I was invited to a meeting in a different building from where my office is. I arrived, and the room was occupied, and the presenter had not yet arrived. I approached a group of co-workers waiting in the hall, and they said, "