Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3/15 We're back! VIEW January Reaction...
As expected, we knew it was just a matter of time when the collective unconscious was back in swing. Well, it’s back on fire, but unfortunately the meaning of these big surging words is very unclear. 368.3 is the highest surge score we’ve seen to date, and here’s what’s interesting: Most surge scores over about 100 points will be indicated by one of two phrases depending on other characteristics. Those two phrases are Red Alert or Look Out.
The latter phrase means that Red Alert levels have been obtained but the word or meme doesn’t have enough support and/or clarity to issue a Red Alert. Anyway, today the record-setting word is VIEW, which is basically the same meaning as Look Out. The collective dream material is begging us to consider Viewing the January Reaction.
And then continuing down the list, it almost feels like January 2015 will set the pace for the year. Look at the collective’s reaction to January, and you’ll get a pretty good idea for what 2015 will look like. Of course, that’s my own interpretation, so I’d be very interested to see what others feel about it.
The next theme is clear, too: quieting the mind (the support is Meditation and Asleep and “Kinda Walking”)

AND THEN get this: We FINALLY have our Christmas surge! Who would have thought it would be a full week AFTER the holiday? I personally was expecting this word about 2-3 weeks prior to the 25th of Dec, but here it shows up clearly as slow, latent, day residue. Very interesting.
Lastly, there are a lot of considerations in the biggest loser list, but I’m wondering about “Health Access.” And the big question I have is whether the fact that this phrase shows up in the Loser section means that Health Access drops tremendously? Would that be connected to the January Reaction?

UP Words:     view january reaction back down time send message 2015 meditation asleep school bit kinda walking tried nose really letting ball christmas teacher feet aware goes well above where only man hands tom too

DOWN Words:   wild community text focus funny history research health access team related link radio art dreams hint day sub hours loading submitted
Forgot to mention that I am now tracking bigger-picture archetypes. So for example, this is very interesting, in that there were EXACTLY the same number of positive words as negative words today that had surge cores above 0, however, I also put a weight factor on those archetypes to give more potency for the words that are surging a lot higher than others.

So, while positive and negative words received exactly the same number of hits today, negative won out by a factor of 2 because there were more negative words toward the top of the list. Other attributes are consistent today. For example, we are about 3 times strong as weak and twice as active as passive.

There are other categories also. In the senses / feeling category, I see that our dreamers are focused on Virtue almost twice as much as Vice, i.e., we're infatuated with morals and well-being than we are with getting back at someone or ill-thoughts.

Of course, all this is still new, and will make a lot more sense once I have some statistical backing for helping us analyze all this. I plan to also somehow automate our findings, so I can have a copy paste sort of function that gives a quick snapshot of what the collective is focused on.
WOW...This is like a reset after the long standing big techi runs .
Maybe the calm before a storm; a big nap before plunging back into the regular daily routine of work and school; thinking about what's coming for 2015; having learned some lessons from Christmas; new intentions.
We're only three days into January.... give it a week or two.
Where did these come from? feet aware goes well above where only man hands Tom too

(01-03-2015, 11:02 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: So, while positive and negative words received exactly the same number of hits today, negative won out by a factor of 2 because there were more negative words toward the top of the list.

Might I ask which of the words are considered negative? Smile
The highest negatives were

Bit (lots of connotations, but the most common is negative)
Too (even "too much of a good thing" is negative)
Ill
Try (try implies failure...the positive version of "I'm going to try" is "I'm going to do it.")

Okay, so taking the pos/neg aspect into this, without any sort of statistical outlay or trends or experience to draw from, I'm wondering if the overall negative weighting of the words can inference a negative Reaction in January. This isn't a hypothesis, but rather a genuine question. Can the overall archetypical contexts be associated with our surging memes? My guess is that they can, but we'll have to wait to find out. Luckily, it appears that in less than a month we'll have at least one big data point....a negative or positive reaction to Jan?
Wow, I did not expect this big hit in such quick time:

Calling for a lack of health access (i.e., medication shortage)  http://www.jrn.com/nbc26/news/Doctors-Br...75591.html
"Christmas teacher sub creepy wild community??" or do just the first 3 words go together?

Okay, "view January reaction" but to what?!
Yeah, I know who's sending a message right now and this week for 2015, and sorry but it's pure politics that is of a serious nature. Sigh...and/or what else may this relate to, besides anything is actually possible.

I'm chuckling because "asleep" is right next to "meditation" in this bot run. These two battle each other, very interesting. Also, I'm thankful that meditation is still in the collective consciousness. This can bless us all as we start this year and it being a shemitah year.

Genius! beautiful! and no, I'm not exaggerating. It matters what we as a world, and we as a nation, etc. are, collectively. What you are doing here is resonating loudly. It matters and you're, to say the least "onto" something with this.

Very good report of this again today. I'm thankful.

(01-03-2015, 11:02 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Forgot to mention that I am now tracking bigger-picture archetypes. So for example, this is very interesting, in that there were EXACTLY the same number of positive words as negative words today that had surge cores above 0, however, I also put a weight factor on those archetypes to give more potency for the words that are surging a lot higher than others.

So, while positive and negative words received exactly the same number of hits today, negative won out by a factor of 2 because there were more negative words toward the top of the list. Other attributes are consistent today. For example, we are about 3 times strong as weak and twice as active as passive.

There are other categories also. In the senses / feeling category, I see that our dreamers are focused on Virtue almost twice as much as Vice, i.e., we're infatuated with morals and well-being than we are with getting back at someone or ill-thoughts.

Of course, all this is still new, and will make a lot more sense once I have some statistical backing for helping us analyze all this. I plan to also somehow automate our findings, so I can have a copy paste sort of function that gives a quick snapshot of what the collective is focused on.

"And then continuing down the list, it almost feels like January 2015 will set the pace for the year." Eagle1 said.

Yes! that's got to be the truth. How folks react to whatever is going to be declared, presented, legislated etc....surely is going to decide the year, literally deciding our destiny. Will we remain "strong and active" as we are now? THIS, yea or nay will set the pace for the year.

My immediate hunch is that Janaury is going to be a bull running out of the stall, into the arena. Those that are determined to mold our destiny for us are not holding back, as they feel things speeding up and know they have little time, so hang on just like the cowboy riding that bull.

What's going to be more negative, the reaction or the edicts and events that we'll be reacting to?!

(01-03-2015, 01:13 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: The highest negatives were

Bit (lots of connotations, but the most common is negative)
Too (even "too much of a good thing" is negative)
Ill
Try (try implies failure...the positive version of "I'm going to try" is "I'm going to do it.")

Okay, so taking the pos/neg aspect into this, without any sort of statistical outlay or trends or experience to draw from, I'm wondering if the overall negative weighting of the words can inference a negative Reaction in January. This isn't a hypothesis, but rather a genuine question. Can the overall archetypical contexts be associated with our surging memes? My guess is that they can, but we'll have to wait to find out. Luckily, it appears that in less than a month we'll have at least one big data point....a negative or positive reaction to Jan?
I have not yet researched this a bit myself, to confirm its validity but my hunch is that this is true. (Numbers....always good to check them as well as claims in anything.)

See? if true then 2015 is a pivotal year in very big ways and I think a lot of us have this vibe about the year.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1272

What matters the most is how we react to this, if its true. Free speech ends if the way to assure it does, first.
And everyone asked, "Reaction to what?"

It all goes back to the 30th of last month, where the linguistics that predicted this news (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=494&pid=3514#pid3514 )   also prefaced it with "REACTION!" Check it out... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=494&pid=3514#pid3514
OK, so maybe that is what my dream was all about...
A coffin of another kind. Metaphors and more metaphors....
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...185_Coffin
Pedophilia can be the biggest story we react to?!
If it turns out to be so, I'm shocked, and actually relieved that it isn't what my hunches are.

However, I think this year is gonna test the patience of a saint, and push the envelope in several categories. I also think the earth's going to react to the increase in evil and try to spit us all off the planet, perhaps. (I hope that's an exaggeration.)

Didja see the headline about that Epstein dude that's tied to Prince Andrew, also having ties to Bubba Clinton?

(01-03-2015, 10:55 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: And everyone asked, "Reaction to what?"

It all goes back to the 30th of last month, where the linguistics that predicted this news (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=494&pid=3514#pid3514 )   also prefaced it with "REACTION!" Check it out... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=494&pid=3514#pid3514
Well, not so much pedophilia, but more the connection between high-end money changers, politicians, royalty, and celebs and their underground trafficking schemes. It's there, its real, and I hope to God it gets exposed. Would THAT finally make Americans react? I believe it would.
Ahhh, sounds like we need Snowden to let-loose, or the reporter(s?) that he's given information and I think documents, to.

Amen! More revelation of their underground bunkers could help, too. Wish this president was still alive, but we clearly have his words, if only we could get this publicized on national and worldwide level. He gave this shockingly-blunt speech to the Press club? or something close to that, to press, anyway. Note how he started talking of secret societies with his first few breaths, and *he* talked of international *conspiracy!* Clearly, he doesn't need a tinfoil hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8
(01-04-2015, 08:34 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well, not so much pedophilia, but more the connection between high-end money changers, politicians, royalty, and celebs and their underground trafficking schemes. It's there, its real, and I hope to God it gets exposed. Would THAT finally make Americans react? I believe it would.

Here you go: http://news.yahoo.com/palace-sex-claims-...54889.html
Got to be kidding me. Yeah, totally innocent, and who is making this claim? Ah yes, the family tree...
BillyBob Clinton now in the fold.

Lemme guess....more immunity?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...times.html