Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/15/16 Days Purple
Trending: days purple mon led wrote wood board alright every hours train one named view realized spiritual possible apart late obamas bunch pink bite chocolate let life went spirit mouth station
Waning: wave paper fear figure cat sure open seeing give notice epic inspired power experiment lucid sat rock mexico gab cruise

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

My first thought is pay attention to this thread!! !!!  I believe we will be revisiting it in the near future.
days purple- this could mean a few different things.  Mourning comes to mind first.  But so does the blending of red and blue.
led- this could be connected to purple days regarding a leader.
view realized spiritual possible apart late obamas bunch pink bite chocolate let life went spirit-  I am hopeful the words here are referring to the last few months of Obamas presidency.  I really don't like the alternative that is implied, especially with days purple above.  
I think rock has continued to pop in our bot run because of Standing Rock.
DAYS PURPLE
Reminds me of sunsets, which is what is happening with the Obama administration, and Dems in power. Sunset of their reign. Followed later by LATE OBAMAS meaning the former WH family.
(11-15-2016, 01:24 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: My first thought is pay attention to this thread!! !!!  I believe we will be revisiting it in the near future.
days purple- this could mean a few different things.  Mourning comes to mind first.  But so does the blending of red and blue.
led- this could be connected to purple days regarding a leader.
view realized spiritual possible apart late obamas bunch pink bite chocolate let life went spirit-  I am hopeful the words here are referring to the last few months of Obamas presidency.  I really don't like the alternative that is implied, especially with days purple above.  
I think rock has continued to pop in our bot run because of Standing Rock.

In the news they talked about how Hillary wore purple at her concession speech. Bill wore a purple tie. There are posts that say she wore purple because it is a symbol for unity, the bringing together of red and blue states. Some suggest she wore purple to express her desire for unity. Maybe the country will unify.  Heart