Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/08/14 Six pack of Beer and an American Horror
Get a six-pack (blue arrows) and realize that there are so many words with a positive surge score (166 of them!) Despite that possible record, there are none that qualify for red alert status (not even close). However, there are some interesting groups in here:

1. Something massive coming from the sun?
2. Not sure if “December American horror” can stand alone or whether it needs the words around it for context. If the latter, then the upcoming American horror is more sexual perversion upcoming, perhaps six more Cosby women? Perhaps six more male adults coming forward to whistleblow the underground child pedophile ring. OR is the American horror related to Grocery, and then there’s Tom again with a WOW Experiment.

3. Just about the whole loser section reads like a strange fairy tale. Check out the theme….a journey on a ship goes awry.

UP:
beer hour switch dawn originally sun haunted massive village accurate fiance indeed six intimate december american horror grocery dare tom experiment wow agreed

DOWN:
shoes lead reading carrying ship alright series station leaves november castle days board power swim
Get a six pack for the finale of American Horror Story?
"American Horror Village dawn massive" what? wave?

"Sun" is back as well as "village."
UP: beer hour switch dawn originally sun haunted massive village accurate fiance indeed six intimate december american horror grocery dare tom experiment wow agreed

Beer hour switch like 'happy hour' switch
Switch dawn; originally sun like turning night into day or day into night
Originally [the] sun haunted [a] massive village
Haunted massive village [is] accurate
Village [is] accurate; fiance indeed
Fiance indeed six intimate
Six intimate December
December American horror
Horror grocery dare
Grocery dare [a] torn experiment; agreed

DOWN: shoes lead reading carrying ship alright series station leaves november castle days board power swim

Shoes lead
Lead reading carrying ship
Carrying ship alright
Series station leaves November castle
Days aboard [for a] power swim
I think SUN is going to be a regular guest, as are most of the days of the week. And strangely they seem to appear one to three days after the actual day. I find that strange. But check out this graph...how cool is this?

Sun is increasing in it's weekly peaks:

Eagle1, this has got to be a hunch of yours. right?I can't imagine why else you could assume that sun's going to stay as commonly dreamed as days of the week. Days of the week permeate our lives, so does the sun but so few have reason to think about it.

Why would sun rise in the consciousness except that a solar event is getting closer? Hope I'm thinking amiss, missing something I oughta be aware of.
Personally, I don't want the sun to be noteworthy. I just want it to shine and me be able to take it for granted, though yeah, I'm thankful for it.
Horror grocery dare
Grocery dare [a] torn experiment; agreed

Report: Islamic State Claims ‘Radioactive Device’ Now in Europe
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/...in-europe/

“This is the kind of thing where if ISIL got its hands on enough radioactive sources or radioactive sources of a sufficient radioactivity level and they decided to turn it into a bomb and blow it up in a market, that would be a very unpleasant thing,” the official said.