Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/09/14 Contents + Increasing the vibes in Dec
We begin with CONTENTS, which is a word that is very expectant today because of the torture papers that no one seems to want to out. To me it looks like another setup for a false flag with a perfect chance to pass blame on someone else. To be sure, the torture papers will IN NO WAY display the truth. In fact, they will probably be about 10% accurate, probably trying to convince the world that we DIDN’T conduct severe torture. Well, the world doesn’t need our “secret” documents because they already know the truth. Let’s move on…

Contents is not just a RedAlert-level word, but its the start to our first grouping. Even though I know “Mon” is up there because of Monday dreams, it is somewhat higher than normal for that word. Therefore, group one, which starts with Contents, might actually be of concern: “Contents Juice Mon Apple Impossible.” Yep, it’s an impossible apple juice bottle. Will it make the news?

Group 2 is great for the positivist who want something beneficial to happen in this disintegrating world of ours. This is huge: “Awesome December creating wave increase ancient incredibly opening meeting” Thus we have a dichotomous December on tap. On the one hand, violent Halloween-ish events and on the other hand, one more step closer to ascension or enhanced vibes.

Group 3: Plant-based killings are on the decrease (aka, overdoses decreasing this month?) Beer is also plummeting.

By the way, the reason CONTENTS wasn't a Red Alert is because the only support it received was "Opening" (i.e. open to see the contents....this was too loose and not enough support).

UP:
contents juice mon apple impossible gym com classroom agreement robot awesome december creating wave increase ancient incredibly opening meeting girlfriend apart laugh

DOWN:
character figure agreed haunted accurate colors noise word cards kid plant wild killing van currently beer village crush void wow fri
Apple Juice news story soon? tainted product?

Oh man "wave" is hanging in there, as one would expect with so many tsunami dreams of old, and currently, especially!

Is someone soon to suggest using robots to be personal fitness trainers?! Shaking my head at such an idea.
I want to look at this list again when I am not feeling distracted. hmm...
Apple could also be the company. I saw yesterday that the Apple stock was tanking. Didn't investigate why.

NADW: You're quite welcome!