Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/12/14 Red Alert: Tree cutting and Jim
Hmmmm, troubles today with mr. dreambot. If I get him back up, I'll post the memes here.
The DreamBot is still degraded, but in it’s current state even, we have some very surprising words. Is it possible for a meme to be both day residue and a warning from the future? There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that Christmas is just now finally starting to capture the collective mind. I used the word “Finally” because I was expecting this much sooner with words such as gifts or holly, but Tree will be first. Strangely, an unusual number of people were dreaming about the Tree’s TRUNK moreso than the actual tree. If we take all the red arrow words (those falling under the meme of Tree/Trunk/Log), the flow looks like this: Trunk – Cutting – Tree – Log (since we suspect Xmas tree buying here, we could also probably include the word “Buy” in the list, and we could probably also add “Shaking” since most people shake the tree to get it to fill out properly after they cut the binding around the tree.

Okay, so there’s no doubt that Trunk is associated with day residue from people preparing for Christmas, but if there is clear day residue, can we automatically rule out big future events having to do with tree-cutting? Can day residue explain a surge score of almost 16 on the very day that the DreamBot is operating in a degraded mode? It doesn’t take much to see that it’s operating in a degraded mode: There are only 3 Caution words and get this: THERE ARE ONLY 17 WORDS THAT INCREASED TODAY, compared to the usual 130 to 160 words!!!! That makes Trunk and Jim all that more spectacular. Plus the fact that both Trunk and Jim far exceed all previous highest surge scores. Trunk and Jim truly are very special to the collective mind. The question is….WHY?
Personally, I can’t stand these common names that come up because which of the 2 billion Jims are we talking about? But with a surge score like that, we had better get a super big story about Jim, and the average right now for manifested news on a name is 21 days, expect somewhere around Jan 2, 2015 for a great big Jim story.
Other notes: I find it incredible that Sword & Fish are directly together to make swordfish, and we can’t tell if Pretending and/or Buy is apart of that or not. As for the Biggest Losers, I’m not sure there’s anything meaningful here because the surge scores are unusually low, meaning everything was moving towards less hits….that is, except Trunk and Jim.

UP:
trunk jim professional cutting shaking days explain tree com pretending months sword fish buy girlfriend agreement childhood log

DOWN:
awakening hint mon memorable intense switch blur delete nightmare fragment bridge bear mode entries dawn base class categories solid modify inline joyful
"Buy, girlfriend, agreement" is this more Bill (Cosby) headline coming? Sure could be.

So, we're watching for "Jim, Smith, and Pat, is it?" in headlines.

I could care less about Smith...I'm awaiting a huge Jim story. I have high expectations because this is the biggest name jump in DreamBot history (exceeds Barry)
Whoa! THE top one?! Jim...
okayy, here we go. It's gonna be less than 53 days, too!

Just read the updated run. No wonder I've felt pressure to get our Christmas gifts to our kids quickly, and lots of satisfaction in having succeeded. Feels like it may be our last christmas, nutty as that may sound.
Oh well, I'll spare you my thoughts on this month but I've wondered about a "Halloween December" and what evil may be laughing about that it has up its sleeve for a Christmas gift, thrown at us.

My vibe is someone in DC intends on "getting the last word" per election.
Quote: "an unusual number of people were dreaming about the Tree’s TRUNK more so than the actual tree. If we take all the red arrow words (those falling under the meme of Tree/Trunk/Log), the flow looks like this: Trunk – Cutting – Tree – Log (since we suspect Xmas tree buying here, we could also probably include the word “Buy” in the list, and we could probably also add “Shaking” since most people shake the tree to get it to fill out properly after they cut the binding around the tree."

While I very rarely remember my dreams, the tree thing certainly rang a bell with me. (no Christmas pun intended ... I think) Not from a dream, mind you. But I am a frequent commenter on various topics around the net. This past week I was moved to including the phrase: "Time to start cutting down the forest of 'beams" in thine own eyes rather whining about how many toothpicks they have in theirs." Or something similar on a number of posts.

Vedery interesting!