Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/24/16 The Purple Gnome
Trending: violet gnome slash tornado snow wolf tales chaser relieved expression horizon village flew helpful arguing great calling inch yesterday universe even had super gab holiday barber odd mega finger appearance remembering hunt steep straight structure bull attacks pitched speaking past
Waning: store longer apparently test ended than state station hotel god kid force stopped office days similar book gold weather sat construction fun 2015 during laugh landing driver collapse horses glad

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

So, maybe in my ongoing education about these botruns, I ask now: the terms in the losing section, does that mean people collectively are not dreaming of these terms, or no longer interested in these terms as much compared to other days (i.e., there may still be dreams, but the dreams are not registering as high as the positive termed ones?)

I note in the losing section today: god; gold; collapse.

Do people have collective regurgitation at all this "collapse" talk? Investing in gold ... way too complicated, so screw that too. And god ... well, uninterested in Him, unless He fixes everything, and then leaves us alone. Or, if all this "god" talk is too demanding, better to think about "violet gnomes" anyway???

Or, does a "violet gnome" somewhere contain a bomb or virus, ready to explode/infect humanity? What a red alert to decipher ...
The gold and silver stuff is really simple actually. Buy real metal you can hold in your hands, as much as you can afford, as fast as you can afford to do it, not some paper certificate. The paper certificates aren't worth anything and aren't backed by the metal they say they are. the paper is just an empty promise someone can't deliver on. Looking at Venezuela right now, that is our future, they are having food riots and their currency is crashing.
Eagle explains it here the best:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...84%A2-Runs
Tornadic activity ia already reported for our nation today, and our kids in Annapolis area are warned of "severe thunderstorm" activity possible from 3PM EST on through what looks like half of their night.

What is "gnome" metaphor for? But wait! "gnomes of Zurich" are, summed up, hoarders of "gold." This just could be what dreambot's referencing. We have runs? a run? where we discussed the metals, or was that a a dream? Timely either way, just in case...

Oh! "gold" is in this run, waning list....this helps a tad, without proving anything.

Thanks, GG. I had seen Eagle1's summary awhile back, but forgot most of it, so it is good to have the reminder. It is interesting to see words come and go in each and every run, such as my actual name "Chad" appearing earlier this week, and probably won't appear again. Some dreamer out there was dreaming of me or another Chad, or possibly the country ... we may never know.

Interesting too how so often the very "top" words of a given run, are the most mysterious ... "violet gnome" ... what would cause anyone to dream of a "violet gnome" ??? Unless the dreamer is actually dreaming of something/someone else, but the only descriptor they have is of a "violet gnome." Reminds me of the famous ol' rock-n-roll song:

One Eyed one Horned Flying Purple People Eater
http://www.kidsongs.com/lyrics/purple-people-eater.html
Well, I doubt there were hoards of people dreaming of violet gnomes (although it would make for an excellent nightmare), but those two words were surging. What I find fascinating is the strings of words making actual sense, when they are all counted separately by the bot run, and running together by their scores. You can't tell me this whole grand experiment isn't connected and entangled. It sure as heck is, IMHO.
Goldengirl, yes! we know a ton of folks aren't dreaming about "violet gnomes." So it has to be that a bunch of folks dream the color violet, it being a bunch of different things that are that color in their dreams, but yet "gnome" is a surprising one, but was dreamed. I think the whole dreambot list is like this for any given day.

Folks dream the same words and yet they surge in an order to even go-together in the list, and they tell us about a headline that's coming that nobody dreamed all or even most of the words that point to the headline, I mean not together in their dream.

ARGH, am I saying this clearly enough, yet??
And when people put their own spin or interpretation on it, they choose words that others are also choosing. So I think it's important to not get bogged down in trying to keep your spin or interpretation out of it. For one, that impossible, and the surging words are what's pointing us to the headlines. Surge scores above 100 I believe Eagle has said are rare and significant.

Anyway Nanny, what you said makes sense to me!
Each person's spin is vitally important. For us to see any information through multiple souls/sets of eyes is to hear from The Force a number of times. I can liken it to hearing biblical truths through 20 ministers, and finally! one of them explains a principle just perfectly for each of us, or it's that we get different puzzle pieces from each of them.
Yes, I think that we're all meant to help each other, whether we know it or not. So vitally important to listen to that voice within, to be in the right place at the right time. You never know how you might positively impact someone else's life, even here on the forum.
Very true!
(02-27-2016, 08:20 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Yes, I think that we're all meant to help each other, whether we know it or not. So vitally important to listen to that voice within, to be in the right place at the right time. You never know how you might positively impact someone else's life, even here on the forum.
Do any other words in this run possibly suggest Prince and his death beside perhaps "Purple Gnome?"
(04-21-2016, 08:15 PM)Nanny Wrote: Do any other words in this run possibly suggest Prince and his death beside perhaps "Purple Gnome?"

you bet- Prince died at his home in snowy Minnesota which is also in tornado alley of the Midwest corridor.
violet gnome slash tornado snow wolf tales chaser relieved expression horizon village flew helpful arguing great calling inch yesterday universe even had super gab holiday barber odd mega finger appearance remembering hunt steep straight structure bull attacks pitched speaking past
Waning: store longer apparently test ended

speak to his talk show criticisms of the 'establishment' and the chemtrails as inspired him to write a song to Dick Gregory about it all. Seems Prince was a seasonal sacrifice.
Good catches, chick! Cool