Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015.06.19 Tsunami rising, Earth Mirror in the sky w/ dislocated continents
It started on a large long, tall dam about 2000' long.  It was in the valley among many mountains.  The dam overlooked the ocean.

The ocean went out and, from my vantage point, I could see very, VERY large waves coming quickly.  I ran to the end of the dam as the first set of waves crashed and made their way to the base of the dam.

With just enough time to spare, I found a really tall building.  The waves started going OVER the dam into the Lake/reservoir!  I went into the building and up, up, up.

As the waves kept coming, I stopped a few floors from the top to check the scene outside.  I had just ran up 10-15 floors, yet the water was almost even with where I was near the top of the building!  The tsunami was about 200-300 feet in size at this point.

So I continued up to the roof.  It was an immense scene.  The water kept rising and took over the entire building and the roof.  At this point, the water was rushing inland without much floating debris.

There was no where else to go, so I just started floating on the currents of the tsunami.  Many others were being swept inland as well.  I found a "floating" kids pool and used it as a raft with someone else.

I looked up into the sky to see a "mirror reflection of the Earth".  It looked kinda like the moon but I could see the continents.  They were all shifted.  They were also moving! The land masses were acting like puzzle pieces being fit together. They were moving very quickly. They would move and we would feel more bumps and more waves. Australia was being fit with the top of Asia/Russia. Then it would move to be in the atlantic fit into Africa. Everything was out of place and moving. Every few minutes all the land masses had new positions and fit beside each other.

As the currents swept us past the mountains, I jumped into the water and made my way to the mountain land.  I then hiked up the mountain in safety to then watch the waters recede a bit later.

The wave was 400-500 feet (about 133-166 meters) in size.

End.
Wow, a WHALE of a dream! Not just a 500 ft wave but also a pole shift? or perhaps multi-plate shift. Did you get any impression about what caused this? Thanks for the dream and welcome.
(06-19-2015, 10:13 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, a WHALE of a dream! Not just a 500 ft wave but also a pole shift? or perhaps multi-plate shift. Did you get any impression about what caused this? Thanks for the dream and welcome.

It was a rapid multi-plate shift multiple times over the course of the dream. It was like each plate was doing a country dance around each other.

I don't have any cause, though the Earth being mirrored in the sky might mean another planet/star approaches. The mirror earth in the sky was fairly large and the continents, with their shifting, very visible.
Wormwood, Planet X, Annunaki are here! Smile Thank you, belisoful. Glad you found us Smile