Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/2/17 Nuclear Bomb Kills the Planets
Trending: kills planets nuclear wheels bomb square engine swing fun built wed planet entry moon business company yesterday larger sound clouds gives job physical village flat changed grabbed character tank monster
Waning: husband set stairs school office nights wish sat sun today between corner host closing hotel emergency sequence class shared dream

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Too much negative language in this botrun.
kills planets nuclear bomb
physical village flat
tank monster
hotel emergency

And to finish it off, a possible reminder about the airplane crash meme
emergency sequence class shared dream
nuclear wheels bomb square
A nuclear bomb on wheels could be a bomb in a car, or truck or other vehicle like  a train or even a plane.  Or in luggage. Adding square, it might be placed in a public square.  Think a park or public gathering area.  Perhaps even "kill planets" could be involve if the square is connected to a museum or planetarium.
planet entry moon business company - this is likely about recent Spacex
http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/28/147709...s-dragon-2
So my son has been having fevered dreams, panics and such. So yesterday I was delivering cheese to Denver and dragged him with me.

So he has been freaking out about not wanting to die recently. Stated at the start of our drive that a comet was going to hit our planet literaly or figuratively. Did not know when, but that when it happens that we will either move up or down realms in the whole spectrum of good/bad. Thought that he was shown how our reality is a hell one and he fears we will be sliding down realities to a worse one when the shift happens which he did not wish to have happen.

While I can talk very calmly on the subject he does not wish to think about the dreams.

He also has had the ongoing fear/feelings that he is being ripped out of this reality, pulled back through me and then to a different reality.

So the bot run fits the 9 hour therapy session that we were on yesterday, and I want to hear more but hate to have him go through the emotional turmoil that it may cause him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I take it that the dreams are recent, and not of a usual variety for him? And there is nothing going on with him, past or present, that are triggers?
I think so as he has not been this way before. He broke his wrist and so the second half of his gap year is not going well (depressed).

Many concussions in life, and the only thought I have is that his brain is healing as he is no longer ok with dying, thought of taking his life but recently had a Jacob Marley type of dream has been able to put himself into others shoes and feel their pain. I'm trying to get him to shield himself from others emotions.

Anyway I don't want to pry to deep and cause him to dredge up what upset him as did a hoodoo gurus song In the car which spoke of another universe calling.

Anyway, just do not know what to do. Though at a stop on our drive I had an intense desire to heal him and the energy welled up inside of me and I felt that I was directing it but did not know what to do after calling it up.

He was so worried that humanity or himself was down the wrong path and could not right itself. I tried to calm him by saying just one individual could have an impact on the whole world.

Anyway again as he is trying to figure things out so am I. How to direct the channeled energy and not simply let it fizzle. I really need to hire the right people so I can take a step back and focus on this as it seems more important.

So how deep of a connection / bond sharing of feelings can people have? He is having panic attacks now, which are related to how he feels everything that others are feeling, especially mine.

Another issue was his fear that he did not do as he was supposed to, to save the world. Which I fear was to keep me out of my funk to share, through my aura by expanding it to have it blanket the world with peace, love, joy etc so the anger and hate are not there (which i have personally felt from what I feel is others causing me harm -cattle thefts, government bs that makes work harder maybe to get me to stop working as much, who knows).

Anyway previously, two plus years ago after project august when visions of the number of people who died in Monrovia (I had never heard of it and as I was so excited to have had this "vision" that I took it to be Montana (to which in my waking to remember the one who shared said no east of Montana). After that I began trying to meditate and share feelings of peace love and joy with the world. I got led astray and at the same time listened to not good videos, which I think members of the NDC picked up on.

Anyway I hope I can remain on the "right" path and spend part of the day (as much as possible) being in a state of peace and sharing my aura/feelings from it with the world.

This leads me back to p2 and trying to get others to be in this state with me to share these thoughts with all. To share a feeling of disclosure of the many secrets to help avert another world war. To share the sense that a new energy source is found and shared with hamanity so we stop destroying our planet. That ag subsidies (are doing more harm than good ) need to stop so our health, environment and economy improve.

Ybul - Would it make sense to have a new thread started, and each time you get a positive thought we should all concentrate on, post it there? Call it something like Positive Thoughts for the World, or something that stands out. I was thinking not necessarily a schedule, but frequently enough to get folks to check back. Then whoever wants to participate can join in. One thought per posting, to make the effect stronger.

Just a thought. Smile
Sure

Though, I have to pull myself out of the depressive quagmire I have fell in.

We could look at this run in another way in that Trump could kill the planet's nuclear wheels.

kills planets nuclear wheels bomb square engine swing fun built

Then, on the 4th there is lights sun wheels dream bomb kills nuclear in the waning section.

March 21, 2017 - Trump administration to review goal of world without nuclear weapons
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/worl...e34364834/
Good thought Sherriann.
(03-21-2017, 07:37 PM)Sherriann Wrote: We could look at this run in another way in that Trump could kill the planet's nuclear wheels.

kills planets nuclear wheels bomb square engine swing fun built

Then, on the 4th there is lights sun wheels dream bomb kills nuclear in the waning section.

March 21, 2017 - Trump administration to review goal of world without nuclear weapons
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/worl...e34364834/