Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?!
reminds me of several dreams also. weird stuff!
p.s. on bot runs with HENRY-
Kissinger that is-
who since 1947, is connected like this guy (below) whose resume spookily/creepy resembles Henry Kissinger's -pg 353-4
Timothy Good, "EARTH, an alien enterprise: The shocking truth behind the greatest cover up in human history"
Escholars- link above- http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...-accounts/
"Scott Bennett who is a U.S. Army Special Operations Officer (11th Psychological Operations Battalion, Civil Affairs-Psychological Operations Command),
and a global psychological warfare-counterterrorism analyst,
formerly with defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton. He received a Direct Commission as an Officer,
held a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)security clearance,
worked in the highest levels of international counterterrorism in Washington DC and MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida. "

Connecting the dots here. There is something afoot hidden from the public that the dreaming subconscious is picking up on and TB9 connected some of those dots with the bot runs that cannot be day residue.
Bless you TB9 !
...and I am sitting here reading this thinking "Who is TB9?" ...Oh hey! Haha!
Rainbow 
All this talk about elections/vote- I do a major forehead slap here.

This morning I decided to go to a website I've never visited before and not sure why I hadn't.
I was reading Urbansurvival and clicked on a link to Nostradeceous,com (sp?)
Interesting site but what piqued my interest was the word 'vote' seemingly prominent in recent scans.
I don't know how to use the site yet as this was my first time-
hmmmmmm
definition-
vote
vōt/
noun
noun: vote; plural noun: votes

1. a formal indication of a choice between two or more candidates or courses of action, expressed typically through a ballot or a show of hands or by voice.
synonyms: ballot, poll, election, referendum, plebiscite; show of hands
"a rigged vote"
an act of expressing a formal indication of choice.
"they are ready to put it to a vote"
the choice expressed collectively by a body of electors or by a specified group.

yadda yadda

okay
then it kicked in-
what 'feels' rigged in all of this?
Why should it [future headlines] be an issue?
Well historical data bears this niggle out.
What can we trust?

Our dreams- they don't lie, personality is asleep, Spirit is talking/walking/DOing during sleep.

(05-06-2015, 10:25 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: All these elections could be day residue?
We have some talented dreamers on board. Time to sit up and take notice.
My interest is 'piqued' now by these global elections-
Israel, UK, Canada, (anyone else?)
I am beginning to wonder if it matters who wins - someone said in an earlier post:
"2) Stealing Field Transition Power tells me that a power shift is taking place with the candidates. Maybe a faceless (relatively unknown candidate) will become a power player."

reminds me of my  dream- now all I need to see is BLACK WOOD.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32716996

Shop accident surprised shoe
There was a shoe fire at a factory in near Manila. At least 45 died.