Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/13/15 Congratulations: False Flag?
Nanny, any updates from Beck? I have seen definitive proof that the shooting happened on the same day as a scheduled Federal "active shooting" training drill in CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA. Although that doesn't prove the connection, this is a relentless trend that big bad events tend to happen on the same day and in the same cities as these publicly-acknowledged training drills.
Flag
Really, there is only one flag in the news lately.
The Confederate Flag
Congratulations has been paired with Flag in the 2 recent bot runs where Flag has appeared.. Perhaps the dreambotrun is congratulating S. Carolina on the push to remove the flag? (Can dreambotruns do that? Sometimes it appears they can in fact to that.)
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politics/n...index.html
I wonder what they pay? I might need a part time job!

experienced, impression (seems to be), apparently, public, work, theater, knowledge, government (DHS, FEMA, LEO, teacher, conversation (2way radio), sent (on social media), request (want more Info)

Where Have All the Crisis Actors Gone?
June 19, 2015
by James Tracy

"It is clear from the continuum of these announcements and their identical features that the most recent notification is an attempt to convince the casual browser that the site never existed, when in fact it appears it is being retained for possible future use."

"One may recall that in late 2012 the use of professional actors for a variety of roles in “live shooter drills” was becoming common practice. Indeed, as the Sandy Hook massacre event was dominating the news cycle crisisactors.org even maintained a department of “Crisis Actors News”–hyperlinked headlines of stories on active shooter drills where its stable of actors are presumably engaged."

As Sofia Smallstorm has suggested through her meticulous research, the Sandy Hook massacre was in fact mediated to a significant degree via social media. Earlier intimations by this author and other independent researchers–that “crisis actors” might have been present in the most significant “live shooter event” in the US to date–left Vistionbox Crisis Actors and their defenders, such as CNN’s Anderson Cooper, bristling with indignation.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/06/19/whe...tors-gone/
(06-18-2015, 02:07 PM)esholars Wrote: I think it was a political hit job. The Pastor that was killed was a thorn in their side. They just used a young man to stir up racial trouble in the process. Keep in mind that the 20 year old had recently been involved with a unspecified drug charge case. "Do what I ask and I will keep you out of jail" sounds about right to me.

Speaking of drugs and shooters...a friend and I were talking about this very topic last week. She made the claim that if you start looking, you'll find all these shooters were on drugs of some kind, mostly prescription, and in therapy. I haven't had the time nor the energy to check out her claim BUT it wouldn't surprise me one bit, given the prevalence of drugging children with so-called ADHD drugs to keep them compliant and easily managed.

One thing I will note-and I have absolutely no empirical evidence of this, just a gut feeling-is how every time things start heating up and the people start getting restless, we get one of these shootings. Then the press is all over the new "news" and the heat is off the PTB for a while. A bit of misdirection to buy time to do whatever it is they intend to do, so to speak.
YES, DLP!! YES YES! One of my cohorts in the gym insists that what is coming is nothing more than another Great Depression, where most of the population won't even really notice when it collapses. Uh, NO! First off, and this is a huge first off.......they didn't have psychotropic drugs in the 20's and 30's. When the people on these medications can't get their drugs, all hell will break loose. Coming off these drugs is equivalent of coming off of heroin or cocaine (i'm very serious about that because the meds act the same as those drugs). Scary times we live in
(06-25-2015, 04:19 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: YES, DLP!! YES YES! One of my cohorts in the gym insists that what is coming is nothing more than another Great Depression, where most of the population won't even really notice when it collapses. Uh, NO! First off, and this is a huge first off.......they didn't have psychotropic drugs in the 20's and 30's. When the people on these medications can't get their drugs, all hell will break loose. Coming off these drugs is equivalent of coming off of heroin or cocaine (i'm very serious about that because the meds act the same as those drugs). Scary times we live in

I was on Prozac for a while many moons ago. Worked great. Life was grand for the first time in a long time. Then the doc who put me on Prozac left and the new doc informed me he didn't believe in long term antidepressant use so he wouldn't be renewing the prescription for me. Yes, I went cold turkey off Prozac, thanks to that *expletive deleted* . I crashed, big time. It got so bad that the spouse was scared for me and was about to drag me to the ER because he was afraid I was in such a dark place that I might be suicidal. That got my attention in a way nothing else would and I doggedly pulled myself away from the abyss(I can be pretty determined and stubborn when I feel the need). As a result, I will never go on such meds ever again. Never.

And I was only on that drug for six months. I can't imagine how bad it will be, how desperate people will be and what lengths they will try to get back to the happy land when they've been on those kinds of drugs for years and suddenly have to go cold turkey. It will get ugly. Very ugly. Oh, and let's not forget all those who are anesthetized with their tech gadgets and suddenly no longer have them for some reason. Talk about the night of the living dead. We'll be living it.
OH MY GOSH! Cold turkey off prozac?! Yikes, yes, very nasty. Thank you for sharing that, and actually, the second doc was correct in that long term use is very dangerous; however, cold turkey is not an appropriate method for withdrawal. You are very lucky, and so are we, that you made it through that period.
(06-25-2015, 10:59 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: OH MY GOSH! Cold turkey off prozac?! Yikes, yes, very nasty. Thank you for sharing that, and actually, the second doc was correct in that long term use is very dangerous; however, cold turkey is not an appropriate method for withdrawal. You are very lucky, and so are we, that you made it through that period.

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest going cold turkey unless you enjoy staring into the abyss and contemplating what it might be like to just step off that edge into the blackness. But I'm also pragmatic. The thought of being admitted to a psych ward and put on suicide watch was a far worse fate, as far as I was concerned, so I pulled it together somehow and life went on. I am, bottom line, a fighter and I will never lie down willingly.

I asked him about weaning off the drug and his opinion was it was better to just get it over with rather than prolong the situation. While he may have been correct about the long term use risks, he was an idiot when it came to the reality of the drug.
Indeed.

I am just impressed at your authenticity, self-knowledge, and fortitude. Well done.....now go relax and get better from the bug you got!
How a false flag has worked. Already there is suggestion of a false flag with the Charleston shooting.

EP-0349 How the Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax Was Achieved +Military Rant (Intended to Offend)
Published on Mar 6, 2015
This video is about EP-0349 Boston Marathon Rant +How the Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax Was Achieved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBuobdZIc04

Sandy Hook Hoax Documentary. World War 3,Martial Law,Fema Camps coming.MUST SEE.
Published on May 3, 2015

This is one of the best Documentary and Truth behind the Hoax at Sandy Hooks i have seen. Also about The World Wars,Martial Law,Illuminati,Fema and much More. Must see. Cred to:The Truth Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4M63HemZGI

Stranger Than Fiction: The Charleston Shooting Hoax
Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Like other staged hoaxes, the truth can be found by following the money and suspending belief in the media's narrative driven news. Truth, as these events continue to demonstrate, is stranger than fiction.

http://charlestonshootinghoax.blogspot.c...eston.html

Charleston Shooting Hoax – DRILL! Read Description.
June 27, 2015 by patricktech

One of the ways to know pretty quick if a shooting is a false flag (fake/staged) is by seeing if there was a drill.. Literally the last 22 shootings in a row there was a drill in that exact same location for a shooting the day of the shooting or prior. Where there is a drill there is a hoax

http://theinternetpost.net/2015/06/27/ch...scription/
Can you say false flag? Black man arrested for taunting a black church.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/06/30/su...o.facebook
Trending: congratulations heh flag married camping share york days monster unfortunately cop vacation under tab climb owner bought view fri papers pet lift mansion office who public military bizarre nice one balcony stress game drive meet got job gloves indian throughout
Waning: important friday ufos fun circles mad type short skin sick giants son mom hole scared flight forgotten flying memory god soccer daughter eye transition thanks congrats mon gold watched weight dreamer void wild basic stars
They are nicknamed The Stars
I predict they will win based on the word gold, though that might just mean they are headed to the final "goldlike" round.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...als-201537