Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/2/2016 10:15am Mental Pictures - Silencing the chaos
1st picture was of a blue jay or some kind of blue bird.
2nd picture was of an artichoke.
3rd picture was of a monarch butterfly. (there are a bunch of black and white faces with one face in color. These are doll faces though)

There were a lot of layers and other personal things to the dreams tonight. Seems like every 20 minutes i was waking up from another dream. Fighting between my family members, plotting family members. I kept turning away, and shutting people out. Over and over until there was no one to turn away from. I kept getting the feeling that my decisions were being controlled for me, if not out right, then by the use of the Chaos and the emotional disruptions of the relationships.

One very disturbing scene was of my brother who is still MIA, this too was in black and white so that may mean this already happened since it is not in color. My brother is in prison, by the way he looks this maybe when he did his time in Vacaville or Corcoran. He was given some thing by men in suites with scrubs and doctors coats over the suites. He was then put into a solitary confinement cell and speakers were pumping sounds into the room. There were other men in other cells that this was happening too.... a few of the men die, but my brother makes it out alive. Last he is given an implant in dental work.

My brother and I are now at home fighting and he is telling me all of this is real sis.... One again due to the rest of a chaos in my life right now, i turn my back on brother and i tell him i can not deal with this... he leaves and never comes back.

(This is not what happened in my waking life, but the level emotional guilt between this event and what i didn't do before my brother went MIA was disturbing and real enough that it made an impact on me.)

In another part of the dream my mother was calling me from my grandmothers house (my grandmother is dead) she was asking me all about what was going on in my life right now. I could mentally see my grandmothers house. All of a sudden I hear my sister in the back ground, and my sister and i are fighting (in real life we are fighting pretty hard because she called me a liar about being sexually abused by our father) then my mother says "Hold on i am answering you sister" knowing full well we are not getting along, and she is telling my sister everything i am doing or planning on doing. This is a complete betrayal.

Silencing the chaos.

In the end I ended up with no friends, no family, and I was getting rid of all of my stuff except the basic bare minimum that i needed to comfortably survive. What could I carry in my car if i needed to leave.

NOTE: Everything in the dream was in black and white (oddly enough) except the three pictures of the Blue Jay, Artichoke, & Monarch Butterfly. They were in color. My daughter and new boyfriend were not in the dream at all, this felt very much like cleaning up my past by throwing everything away... including throwing away the baby with the bath water.
wow
sounds familiar in part to a familiar journey
a path less traveled
for the medicine women
the healers
the powerful feminine
the Goddess energy.
You are a doughty dreamer my dear, and even more
valiant in this world.
Walking in more than one world is not an easy task
maintaining balance and perspective.
Least of which is communicating in ways that lands with others.
For those with no ears to hear, nor hearts to listen your essence will not 'land'
One must simply walk away.
Sanity and well being can then take hold with peace.
It isn't easy to be strong
I sense your strength.
thank You for sharing.
Google Search: Bluebird, and Artichoke

http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg
BLUEBIRD - Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE
Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a CIA project that researched interrogation methods and arose from Project BLUEBIRD

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...dcon02.htm
Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control

OPERATION MONARCH
http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/operatio.htm
The US department of Defense's original plans to research the Mind control phenomena was to determine psychological and chemical formulas providing the US with the "perfect" espionage agent. This quickly evolved into planning the "production" of the perfect soldier... government worker...slave.
However, German SS officer/occultist Himmler's research development scientists sent this search "for the "Manchurian Candidate" off in another direction ... PSYCHOLOGICAL GENETIC ENGINEERING.

MK Ultra Silencing the Lambs w/Mind Control!
http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/201...44510.html

OMG there is so much information on this stuff once you get past the sports teams and nature...
WOW The pictures are exactly as I saw them in my Wind Walk!
[Image: leadmonarch.jpg]

Oh wow talk about food for thought... question is, how does this have to do with my family relationships and walking away from my own life?

This is all leading me to one topic: Black Goo Gold Project - Researching... BBL

Black goo project has lead me to...

http://jabajabba.com/synthetic-biology-i...ng-future/
The hottest new field in biotech is synthetic biology: Scientists can now re-program life at the cellular level, just like a computer program. Syn-bio experts (also known as bio-hackers) are re-programming the DNA in viruses and creating novel life forms that can replicate and grow just like natural single cell organisms.

and.... https://youtu.be/iRO0-fMIW9I
Windy
Someone or thing is communicating with you.
this is connected
to the binary codes.
Yes indeed girl-
YOU ARE connected to something!
wow
I watched much of the video and am very intrigued. This is no longer TPTB meddling with biology and life, but now kids can do it in the garage. Are we going to kill ourselves? Depends on how accurately Autodesk matches our biology in their software. Scary.

Windy: I find it intriguing that your dream included all those metaphors for mind control projects. That seems beyond coincidence. I'm wondering if the first half of your research is to get you to de-program your mind. Not that you were ever in a serious mind control lab study or anything, but in essence we are all mind controlled to varying degrees. I think the dream (or at least part of it) is indicating that you need to start de-programming.
(06-02-2016, 09:29 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I watched much of the video and am very intrigued. This is no longer TPTB meddling with biology and life, but now kids can do it in the garage. Are we going to kill ourselves? Depends on how accurately Autodesk matches our biology in their software. Scary.

Windy: I find it intriguing that your dream included all those metaphors for mind control projects. That seems beyond coincidence. I'm wondering if the first half of your research is to get you to de-program your mind. Not that you were ever in a serious mind control lab study or anything, but in essence we are all mind controlled to varying degrees. I think the dream (or at least part of it) is indicating that you need to start de-programming.

Without going into too much detail.. the possibility is there for me being part of an experiment. We can discuss this in more detail privately if you would like?
Windy, you said, "Oh wow talk about food for thought... question is, how does this have to do with my family relationships and walking away from my own life?"

Not being glib. Everything! it has everything to do with all you've researched in this thread.

This dream you were given is you experiencing what they do to those they program. They have to get their subject that they are transforming to walk away from everyone and everything in their lives, I believe. They have to own them by in essence, remaking them. The old has to be deleted to create the new. (sheesh, that gave me a chill that I just typed in context of what the bots said the past few days, minus today about our nation) Pardon that in parentheses.

Wow this better explains my ability to memorize binary code.

The BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE materials establish conclusively that full Manchurian Candidates were created and tested successfully by physicians with TOP SECRET clearance from the CIA. P. 61

As well as being potential couriers and infiltration agents, the subjects could function in effect as hypnotically controlled cameras. They could enter a room or building, memorize materials quickly, leave the building, and then be amnesic for the entire episode. The memorized material could then be retrieved by a handler using a previously implanted code or signal, without the amnesia being disturbed. Hypnosis was not the mind control doctors' only method for creation of controlled amnesia, however. Drugs, magnetic fields, sound waves, sleep deprivation, solitary confinement, and many other methods were studied under BLUEBIRD and ARTHICHOKE. P. 38
MKULTRA was divided into 149 Subprojects.

Subproject 1: MKULTRA: Plants Isolation and Characterization of Rivea Corymbosa
Subproject 2: MKULTRA: Drugs
Subproject 3: MKULTRA: Testing
Subproject 4: MKULTRA: Mulholland's Manual
Subproject 5a: MKULTRA Subproject 5b: MKULTRA: Denver University Hypnosis
Subproject 6: MKULTRA: Testing of Plants by HEF
Subproject 7: MKULTRA: Funding; ONR Probably Abramson
Subproject 8: MKULTRA: Boston Psychopathic Hospital
Subproject 9: MKULTRA: Depressants, Schizophrenics, Alcoholics
Subproject 10: MKULTRA: Personality Assessment
Subproject 11: MKULTRA: Botanicals Popkin (Documents and articles on Luis Angel Castillo)
Subproject 12: MKULTRA: Financial Records
Subproject 13: MKULTRA: CIA Support to Fort Detrick
Subproject 14: MKULTRA: Paying Bureau of Narcotics for White
Subproject 15: MKULTRA: Magic Support; Mulholland Supplement
Subproject 16: MKULTRA: Testing Apartment Rental
Subproject 17: MKULTRA: LSD Studies of [excised] University
(18 not listed)
Subproject 19: MKULTRA: Magic Manual
Subproject 20: MKULTRA: Synthesis Derivative of Yohimbine Hydrochloride
Subproject 21: MKULTRA: Defector Study: originally Drug Study
Subproject 22: MKULTRA: William Cook and Co. Research: Amanita Muscaria, Rivea Corymbosa
(23-25 not listed)
Subproject 26: MKULTRA: Pfeiffer, Finances
Subproject 27: MKULTRA: ONR Funding, LSD Research
Subproject 28: MKULTRA: Pfeiffer
(29 not listed)
Subproject 30: MKULTRA: Fort Detrick (1)
Subproject 30: MKULTRA: Fort Detrick (2)
Subproject 30: MKULTRA: Fort Detrick (3)
Subproject 31: MKULTRA: Manufacture of Drugs by Pellow Wease Chemical Co.
Subproject 32: MKULTRA: Collection of Plants
Subproject 33: MKULTRA: Collection of 400 for SUBPR #27
Subproject 34: MKULTRA: More Support to Magic
Subproject 35: MKULTRA: Georgetown Hospital: Geschichter
Subproject 36: MKULTRA: Cuba Chapter Conference, Consultant,
Subproject involving getting a man on a diverted freighter
Subproject 37: MKULTRA: Collection of Botanicals
Subproject 38: MKULTRA
Subproject 39: MKULTRA: Iowa State Hospital (and Ionia)
Subproject 40: MKULTRA: Funding, Probably Abrams LSD Research  
(41 not listed)
Subproject 42: MKULTRA: Safehouse Chapter 7: MKULTRA Interview Notes White, George Hunter Dope Traffickers' Nemesis Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
Subproject 44: MKULTRA: Testing of Aromatic Amines at University of Illinois
Subproject 45: MKULTRA: Knockout, Stress, Cancer
Subproject 46: MKULTRA: Rochester LSD Drugs
Subproject 47: MKULTRA: Pfeiffer Atlanta
Subproject 47: MKULTRA: (1) Pfeiffer Atlanta/Bordertown
Subproject 48: MKULTRA: HEF Cornell Relationship: Artichoke Team Proposals and Reports
Subproject 49: MKULTRA: Hypnosis at [excised] University
Subproject 50: MKULTRA: CIA Imprest Fund for $500
Subproject 51: MKULTRA: (1) Moore Collecting Botanicals
Subproject 52: MKULTRA: (2) Moore Collecting Botanicals
Subproject 53: MKULTRA: (3) Moore Collecting Botanicals
Subproject 53: MKULTRA: Review Pharmacological lit.
Subproject 54: MKULTRA: Brain Concussion
Subproject 55: MKULTRA: Unwitting Drug Tests at [excised] University
Subproject 56: MKULTRA: Studies on Alcohol, Stanford Medical school
Subproject 57: MKULTRA: Sleep and Insomnia at GW: MKULTRA: Lloyd Gould
Subproject 57: MKULTRA: Sleep  

C-30 Project MUDHEN Jack Anderson MKULTRA --To File: Massachusetts (Bibliographic Citations, articles on mind control experiments in Massachusetts): John Jacobs' Kentucky
Subproject 58: MKULTRA: J. P. Morgan and Co. (see Wasson file) Agency Policy and Conferences
Subproject 59: MKULTRA: Unwitting Drug Tests at University of Maryland
Subproject 60: MKULTRA: Human Ecology
Subproject 61: MKULTRA
Subproject 62: MKULTRA: Consulting Work in Isolation/Electric Shock/CNS Drugs
Subproject 63: MKULTRA: (1) Drugs and Alcohol (Butler)
Subproject 64: MKULTRA: Drugs
Subproject 65: MKULTRA: Hungarian Refugees
Subproject 66: MKULTRA: Alcohol and Drug Study
Subproject 67: MKULTRA: CIA Use of Institutes Facilities -- University of Indiana
(68 not listed)
Subproject 69: MKULTRA: Rutgers
Subproject 70: MKULTRA: "Knockout"
Subproject 71: MKULTRA: Dr. Wallace Chan at Stanford University Testing Drugs
Subproject 72: MKULTRA: Testing Drugs for Effects on Central Nervous System
Subproject 73: MKULTRA: University of Kentucky: Narcotics Farms, Narco-Hypnosis
Subproject 74: MKULTRA: Small HEF Subproject (1)
Subproject 74: MKULTRA: Small HEF Subproject (2)
Subproject 75: MKULTRA: Mass. Mental Health (by Project number of master list)
(76 not listed)
Subproject 77: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (1)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (2)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (3)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (4)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (5)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (6)  
Subproject 79: MKULTRA: Cutout for Funding Research of a "sensible nature"
Subproject 80: MKULTRA
Subproject 81: MKULTRA: Cornell--Extension of Hinkle--Wolf
Subproject 82: MKULTRA: Hungarian Refugees
Subproject 83: MKULTRA: Graphology Journal and Cover
Subproject 84: MKULTRA: Hypnosis Work
Subproject 85: MKULTRA: Stanford Medical School
Subproject 86: MKULTRA: Stanford Medical School: Telecontrol
Subproject 87: MKULTRA: Hyper -Allergic Substances
Subproject 88: MKULTRA: Cultural Appraisal
Subproject 89: MKULTRA: Hungarian Repatriation
Subproject 90: MKULTRA: MIT--A. J. Wiener
Subproject 91: MKULTRA: Drug Testing and Screening of Animals
Subproject 92: MKULTRA: Teaching Machine for Foreign Languages
Subproject 93: MKULTRA: Toxin Study--Cuba Chapter
Subproject 94: MKULTRA
Subproject 95: MKULTRA: Osgood
Subproject 96: MKULTRA: George Kelly
Subproject 97: MKULTRA: Schizophrenics Psychotherapy
Subproject 98: MKULTRA: Mass Conversion Study: Queens College
Subproject 99: MKULTRA: Optics mixed with Biological Warfare--Cuba Chapter
Subproject 100: MKULTRA: CBW Penn State
Subproject 101: MKULTRA: Biophysics of Central Nervous System
Subproject 102: MKULTRA: Adolescent Gangs
Subproject 103: MKULTRA: Children's Summer Camps
Subproject 104: MKULTRA: Sabotage of Petroleum
Subproject 105: MKULTRA: CBW, Disease
Subproject 106: MKULTRA: Electrodes, Russian Study
(107-108 not listed)
Subproject 109: MKULTRA: Drugs-CBW Testing
Subproject 110: MKULTRA: CBW MKNAOMI
(111 not listed)
Subproject 112: MKULTRA: Vocational Studies in Children
Subproject 113: MKULTRA: Gas Sprays and Aerosols
Subproject 114: MKULTRA: Alcohol Study
Subproject 115: MKULTRA: Mentally Disturbed and Environment
Subproject 116: MKULTRA: Lab
Subproject 117: MKULTRA: Cultural Influences on Children
Subproject 118: MKULTRA: Microbiology--Penn State
Subproject 119: MKULTRA: Telecontrol--Texas Christian
Subproject 120: MKULTRA Drug Research
Subproject 121: MKULTRA: Witch Doctor study-Dr. Raymond Prince-- McGill University
Subproject 122: MKULTRA: Study of Neurokinin
Subproject 123: MKULTRA: African Attitude Study
Subproject 124: MKULTRA: African Attitude Study
Subproject 125: MKULTRA: CO2 and Acid Base Research
Subproject 126: MKULTRA: Work on Placebos and Drugs
Subproject 127: MKULTRA: Disaster/Stress Study
Subproject 128: MKULTRA: Rapid Hypnotic Induction
(129 not listed)
Subproject 130: MKULTRA: Personality Theory, David Saunders/William Thetford; Columbia Univ.  
Subproject 131: MKULTRA
Subproject 132: MKULTRA: Safe House -- Not San Francisco
Subproject 133: MKULTRA: Safe House -- Not San Francisco
Subproject 134: MKULTRA: Correlation Of Physique and Personality done by Haronian in New Jersey -- Human Ecology
Subproject 135: MKULTRA: Testing on Volunteers
Subproject 136: MKULTRA: ESP Research
Subproject 137: MKULTRA: Handwriting Analysis, Dr. Klare G Toman-HEF
(138 not listed)
Subproject 139: MKULTRA: Bird Disease Studies at Penn State
Subproject 140: MKULTRA: human Voluntary Drug Testing
Subproject 141: MKULTRA: Unknown
Subproject 142: MKULTRA: Unknown
Subproject 143: MKULTRA CBW/Bacteria University of Houston
Subproject 144: MKULTRA
Subproject 145: MKULTRA
Subproject 146: MKULTRA
Subproject 147: MKULTRA: Psychometric Drugs THC
Subproject 148: MKULTRA: (1) Marijuana Research
Subproject 148: MKULTRA: (2) Marijuana Research
Subproject 149: MKULTRA: George White and Federal Bureau of Narcotics

MKSEARCH 3 - Testing at Vacaville, Hamilton
MKSEARCH S-3 Vacaville (1)
MKSEARCH S-3 Vacaville (2)

I am afraid to ask at this point how deep this rabbit hole goes... but I can not deny some very F*$Ked up connections right now, with my wind walk and the facts about my life, and my families history. The bio stuff is just jumping out at me, especially with the Ebola, now super bugs... This is just sick stuff, especially our government, the CDC, medical doctors and the health department knowingly allowing non-consenting subjects to have VDs for years without treatment to see how much shorter their lives would be.

Biological warfare (BW) and chemical warfare (CW) research involved testing in many locations. CW research involved releasing bacteria and viruses into general population areas. The bacterium Serratia marascens was released in New York (June 1966), San Francisco (September 1950), and Pennsylvania (January 1955). A paper in the Archives of Internal Medicine describes eleven Serratia marascens infections seen in one San Francisco hospital between September 1950 and February 1951. The paper was published because Serratia marascens infections are very rare. P. 68, 69
Subproject 77: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (1)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (2)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (3)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (4)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (5)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (6)  

Oh this one is right on the money with the bathroom issues:

An 11-year old boy underwent a partial change of identity upon remote stimulation of his brain electrode: [58] "Electrical stimulation of the superior temporal convolution induced feminine striving and confusion about his own sexual identity. The patient, an 11-year-old boy, said, 'I was thinking whether I was a boy or a girl, which I'd like to be,' and 'I'd like to be a girl.' After one of the stimulations the patient suddenly began to discuss his desire to get married to the male interviewer. P. 89

Non-lethal weapons is a broad category which includes devices for beaming various kinds of energy at human targets in order to temporarily incapacitate them, or to control or affect their behavior. Non-lethal weapons research has been conducted at universities in the US on contract to the CIA, and has overlapped with research on hallucinogens and brain electrode implants. Funding of the experiments began in MKULTRA. P. 103

Subproject 62 documents "certain kinds of radio frequency energy have been found to effect reversible neurological changes in chimpanzees."

Research on the ability of magnetic fields to facilitate the creation of false memories and altered states of consciousness is apparently funded by the Defense Intelligence Agency through the project cryptonym SLEEPING BEAUTY. "Sleeping Beauty was a Defense Department study of remote microwave min-influencing techniques." [65] P. 116

I just feel sick....
With cell phones, and technology there is no way to escape or hide from this level of abuse.
You're being given some answers about things, whether you were asking the questions or not.

I have a different take on the aspect of letting go of the family...

You're being guided to let go of the old stories, the stories you've believed are truth about your life with your family. There are a variety of reasons why this is necessary for you but I suspect one of the reasons is that what you believe to be true, what you remember happening, may not be true. The memories feel real but may not be real at all.

You remember I said you're being messed with? Now I wonder if you haven't been messed with your entire life.
No my memories of my father molesting me are real DLP. My step mother was present and remembers the same things as i do from the experience, and she has apologized for the role she played in what happened to me, and my sisters playing both sides to gain Intel for my father to find out if i will press charges is also real. The hard part for me isn't about what is and is not real... the hard part for me is finding out who is really in my corner, and who is pretending to be for their own selfish reasons. My sister has everything to gain, including my fathers house if she remains the good sister... so it is in her best interest to push the wedge between us.

All of the memories of my life that I have, I have confirmed with other people, so it is not just my memories that i am relying on sadly enough.

On another note.... The move i wanted to happen last year, it is finally happening! (Not a good thing)
Ah. Gotcha.

I have few memories of my childhood. Bits and pieces I remember clearly, the rest is a blank. I remember enough, though, to get the overall picture. I remember enough and a majority of my healing work has been letting go of the anger and forgiveness. Not for their sakes, they will have to deal with their karma, but for mine.
Stranger Things review – a spooky shot of 80s nostalgia straight to your heart

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio...nona-ryder

Hawkins Indiana & MKUltra are the back drop for this Steven King like creepy crap!
Talk about triggers!
(06-02-2016, 03:49 PM)Windy Wrote: This is all leading me to one topic: Black Goo Gold Project - Researching... BBL

Black goo project has lead me to...

http://jabajabba.com/synthetic-biology-i...ng-future/
The hottest new field in biotech is synthetic biology: Scientists can now re-program life at the cellular level, just like a computer program. Syn-bio experts (also known as bio-hackers) are re-programming the DNA in viruses and creating novel life forms that can replicate and grow just like natural single cell organisms.

and.... https://youtu.be/iRO0-fMIW9I
After seeing a post by someone else on the dream bot runs, this link was standing out to me on the same page. I am putting this in here, even though the article is from Sept 2015 because of the goo link to physics, and the US military special programs, which i believe are directly linked.

Particle Collider Spits Out Tiny Drops of Primordial Goo
http://www.seeker.com/particle-collider-...ide=BiHAXd

A US-based laboratory has produced tiny droplets of a state of matter that existed in the first few milliseconds after the Big Bang after slamming particles together at close to the speed of light.

A US-based laboratory has produced tiny droplets of a state of matter that existed in the first few milliseconds after the Big Bang after slamming particles together at close to the speed of light.

ANALYSIS: LHC Creates Tiny Drops of Big Bang ‘Blood Spatter’

The matter, known as a quark-gluon plasma (or QGP), is predicted to exist when temperatures and densities are so extreme that regular matter cannot exist. Instead, a “perfect liquid” exists for a short time before it cools and condenses into the regular stuff that forms the building blocks of matter....