Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/23/16 Boat Problems ahead
Trending: sailing worrying futuristic main gone wed sorry cat pig days amazing wanting seats roommate arranged witch frozen dream view gotten ritual jeep server sit vague camera dogs storm car had
Waning: taken death male flight training attempt nearly simply eye remove counter throw haunted mon edit seeking sun musical wow cleaning

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Sailing doesn’t have enough support to warrant a full Red Alert. If the top part of the run is predicting something, I’m seeing some sort of boating catastrophe. The word “Futuristic” might be referring to some new technology. So, are we looking for a new type of boat that experiences catastrophe? The rest of the run does seem somewhat random to me until we get to the Biggest Losers, where flight training and death are prominent.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

sailing worrying futuristic main gone

Rolls-Royce predicts robotic ships will be on the water by 2020
http://www.gizmag.com/rolls-royce-roboti...ade/43976/

This piece was from yesterday but hidden away on a site I didn't know about. You?

I think there are a couple of dreams/predictions somewhere in this forum about ships.
I know I made one, if I can find it back, about a ship stranded somewhere in the north Atlantic.
Oh yeah! I believe TwiceBlessed made a very nice thread about boats. We need to see if there's any overlap, and of course look at the timing. Can't remember how far back her prediction was.
Twice's thread, started 4-22-16

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...light=Boat
Oddly enough, I have been almost compelled to watch sailing videos the last few days. I don't sail nor do I have any interest in learning to sail. Yet there I've been, watching videos of people sailing across oceans and cringing as if I were watching my worst nightmares in real time. Big Grin
taken death male flight training attempt - Sounds like a military air crash
Yes, this might fit in well with the ship meme.
Many of the recent mess have been all over the place. It makes it difficult to figure it all out.
I thought more like a terrorist flying into a military ship.
I'm guessing no, GG. Don't want to be cantankerous, but the main stream media doesn't have cameras and studios out on sea. Therefore, no staged terrorists plots will be happening out there.
You have a valid point there.

The "new" terrorists are very media driven.
I would think watching for an airplane training incident on an aircraft carrier would be in order. Potentially with a background of some shifting around in the training schedule either on purpose or not and potentially there is some rivalry/sabotage going on among the ranks, which then causes someone to die being involved with the plane.
(06-23-2016, 09:39 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'm guessing no, GG. Don't want to be cantankerous, but the main stream media doesn't have cameras and studios out on sea. Therefore, no staged terrorists plots will be happening out there.

Don't mean to be cantankerous right back, but a thought occurred to me that if we are being "shown" something, we SHOULD be suspicious. VERY suspicious for the very reason you mentioned.