Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/26/16 A House goes Surfing
Trending: surfing house flight yard children bus sun high farm television school downtown dream construction there up today massacre awesome view actually back hill were really driver log least saying car
Waning: appear link forgot sword spirit amazing yesterday kill odyssey knife cool stormy character drama choose guide picking wed wow encounter

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Sorry this is late. I had some personal issues arise.

As for our run, we have positive and negative. On the positive side, a new dream school will be constructed. As for the negative side, there might be an awesome massacre today.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

SURFING HOUSE FLIGHT
Still says water meme to me. A flooded house, and you would be forced to leave. Hurricane imminent?

Right now I'm watching a huge storm roll in. But I think I'll just "hunker down"!

Eagle - No need to apologize for being late. We all know you attend to it as you can! Smile We are all very grateful for what you do - but personal stuff comes first!
There's new tropical storms spawned to both sides of India I saw on this morning's weather maps, that could point to flooding in India and possibly floating houses there. I'm thinking maybe it's going to be the weather that massacres a bunch of people. The weather events have been getting far more extreme lately, like the tornado in China last thursday or so that killed I think it was about 98 people. That's pretty uncommon for a tornado death toll, though it came in a region unaccustomed to tornados and from the drone footage I saw, it looked like it stayed on the ground chewing things up quite a long time. 8600 homes, over 100 factories, several hundred more injured people.