Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/21/16 Exploring for Rainbow Gold (and Silver)
Trending: rainbow wanna thread exploring via honestly playground heavy fear yelled futuristic staying golden silver extra gun loved rain waste sat director hotel gold represent gently panic men truck awesome gone
Waning: probably corner nice plane wed lady magic seat station eye plan dogs bus adventure sexy yesterday counter considering epic overflow

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This run has much ado about precious metals! Golden, silver, and gold….and, of course, a pot of gold is always at the end of the RAINBOW (top word today). So what is this run implying? Is gold going to break out soon and see unprecedented gains? If so, I’m thinking the bot sees SILVER doing better than GOLD in the marketplace, simply because according to this run, SILVER is GOLDEN (golden silver).

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

And later in the run it states GOLD REPRESENT GENTLY PANIC.

Although that has more to do with GG than precious metals! This Goldengirl is looking for the rainbow in her life Big Grin
Gold and silver might be Olympic day residue.
True. Thanks for that, Twice.

GG: Never occurred to me that bot might be talking to or about you! Yes, you deserve a rainbow AND the pot of gold at the end!
gently panic
????
What the heck does that mean?
As if that were possible!!!!!
Oxymorons....grrrrr.
In other memes...
A lady on a nice plane will perform magic in her seat and some dogs are planing a sexy bus adventure.
Apparently the dreambot has a comedic side.  
nice plane wed lady magic seat station eye plan dogs bus adventure sexy

rainbow wanna thread exploring via honestly playground
Well, I guess we were getting tired of doom and gloom botruns.  This is our "rainbow thread filled with plane magic, gold and silver and sexy dog bus adventures". The only thing missing are a bunch or hearts!
Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart   
Big Grin
gently panic
????
What the heck does that mean?
As if that were possible!!!!!
Oxymorons....grrrrr.

Ah Twice, that's an easy one! That's when you only look at a problem from the side and go "La la la la la" with your fingers in your ears. Doesn't remove the panic, but takes it down a notch. I'm good at that, LOL. Big Grin
heavy fear yelled futuristic staying golden
gold represent gently panic

This seams to fit the botrun.  I would also expect Goldcorp stock to go down some. Maybe a "gentle panic" with trading and for members of the village affected by the toxic leak. Maybe for Goldcorp in general.
"Mexican regulators said they are examining whether mining company Goldcorp Inc (G.TO) broke any regulations in its handling of a long-running leak of contaminated water at Mexico's biggest gold mine."
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-goldco...SKCN10Z1YN