Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/4/16 Surge Continues
Trending: class view dream stealing up lucid there catching wed entries ball one night categories six profile private forum message around were add room index challenge back fire down comp portal
Waning: differently frogs outskirts puppies eye event mon dreams aunt line terrible apocalypse fishing mail yahoo willingly meaning woods comments guest

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
We are still playing catchup apparently from a recent surge in dream language. It appears that the bot is picking up more dream pages, which explains the rise in all the administrative type words like profile, forum, entries, category, etc. We’ve seen this phenomenon before and so here in a day or two, we’ll be back to “normal” again.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Eagle, while we know WHY these admin words are appearing, they are still here and might also suggest a new email/website hack is on the way.
eye event- I believe this to be about a hurricane.  This could be the hurricane which landed in Belieze and is going to create havoc in Mexico with flooding.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hurric...co-n622661
Fire is still present after many days. That is troubling.
apocalypse- that word has been quite present over the recent weeks.
Terrible apocalypse fishing mail - this might have to do with an ocean event or stating that whatever information the new hack with the DNC or other group gathered, it will indeed be HUGE!.
Frogs might be here because of this-
http://pagesix.com/2016/08/02/david-blai...ogle-camp/
Ha ha ha. Good food for thought. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Apocalypse translates to the release of information...  presumably clintons email scandle or another wikileaks scandle.. 
.. rememeber  there are no accidents..  all the information is useful to some degree... the bots just report..  its up to us to hold the pieces  of the puzzel to the picture on the box. Erything ebbs and flows.

If you have seen this before it is a cyclical wave form.. how often does it occure? Monthly, quarterly or yearly? Is there a pattern to it and does it corispond with any natural function like full moons or eclypses or acts of violencw or terrorist attacks, surges in the market or reversal's in the market? Nothing is truly random. 

RRmemeber Eagle, there is always A Back Channel Dimensional lEmotiv. All wave functions corispond with something.. upticks in precognitive dreams? Something has to corispond with it. Or synch with it.

I there an algorithm to it?

Good points ya'll. My eyes did a double take on "Terrible Apocalypse." A bit redundant is it not? LOL
(08-04-2016, 10:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Good points ya'll. My eyes did a double take on "Terrible Apocalypse." A bit redundant is it not? LOL

Not really redundant, because in its original Greek meaning it just meant a disclosure of knowledge, or revelation. Terrible apocalypse is the definition as we've come to define it today. The bot's just being specific! Big Grin
(08-04-2016, 07:11 PM)Zero Wrote: Ha ha ha. Good food for thought. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Apocalypse translates to the release of information...  presumably clintons email scandle or another wikileaks scandle.. 
.. rememeber  there are no accidents..  all the information is useful to some degree... the bots just report..  its up to us to hold the pieces  of the puzzel to the picture on the box. Erything ebbs and flows.

If you have seen this before it is a cyclical wave form.. how often does it occure? Monthly, quarterly or yearly? Is there a pattern to it and does it corispond with any natural function like full moons or eclypses or acts of violencw or terrorist attacks, surges in the market or reversal's in the market? Nothing is truly random. 

RRmemeber Eagle, there is always A Back Channel Dimensional lEmotiv. All wave functions corispond with something.. upticks in precognitive dreams? Something has to corispond with it. Or synch with it.

I there an algorithm to it?

ROTFLMFAO!

Dont think i need a link for the bold. Ha h ha ha ha