Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/24/16 Listen to the Dream Dog
Trending: days audio episode dream dog had group fri sea up could 2016 dreamed there september very separate view hoping teeth wrapping alt child notified know people snow yes pattern wander
Waning: lady mostly fragment although brother blonde aug change says teacher however opened character gab event bus beach eat than wed

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Listen to the Dream Dog (really Eagle?) AUDIO EPISODE DREAM DOG

Twice - what am I/we supposed to "Watch" for?
My dream from 9-18-16 http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-libraries

"The local rescue group is there, and there are dogs and puppies everywhere. Even in my dream I think, really? Dogs again? (Brief moment of lucidity!) But I dive right in and scoop up what looks to be a poodle puppy. I think how can you not have any Goldens? Anyway, I'm talking with my dad, and this puppy keeps repeating every last word that I say. Huh?!! I start saying words, and the puppy is repeating them in this high, squeaky voice. The last word before I woke up was repeated three times. The puppy said "Watch"."

In amongst my snippets last night there were a lot of stray dogs wandering around as usual, but no definite dream to tie them to....
...sea up closely follows that phrase...just saying. Golden Girl Big Grin

Oh and GG, your dream dog is a "water dog" . They are originally German and the name means" splash hound" aka water dog. So, the water dog is telling you to watch. If it is not water related, then are you getting anything else?
See Twice, this is why I need your interpretation! I did not know that about the poodle, just knew they are really smart dogs, so I figured if a dog would talk, the poodle would be at the top of the list! Thanks Twice!

Water dog, Watch, sea up, waves and spirals. Hurricane (and possibly tsunami). Yep.

And hurricane season isn't over until the end of November. Even though it starts in June, usually the season doesn't really get going until August-September.