Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A river runs thru israel
A river runs thru Israel and a great earthquake.
There are already several prominent rivers in Israel https://www.google.com/search?q=river+in...8&oe=utf-8

Perhaps this prediction is metaphoric? Or maybe one of the rivers overflows? Is this the whole dream? Can you can expand on the details? Or did you just get a mental impression? Still, more details would be appreciated. Thanks for documenting it here!
might be this. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...eturn.html
Now that's an interesting dream. Short, but it's enough detail for me.

Bible prophecy speaks of a great earthquake in Jerusalem that will split the Mount of Olives in two. (Zechariah 14:4)

There is also a prophecy that tells of a river of living waters that will flow from the new temple yet to be built. The waters will form a river that will flow into the Dead Sea and heal it's waters. (Ezekiel 47:1-10)

In Zechariah 14:8 we learn that half of this river will empty into the Dead Sea and half of the river will empty into the Mediterranean Sea.

Thanks for sharing your dream. Smile
i think all things were good with Jerusalem so i think no earthquake will split the mount of olives in two. As for the water it represents life and same applies to the white Christmas-snow this coming year. god has judged Israel. I think peace land deal coming by years end. Big storm happening right now
(11-16-2015, 11:17 AM)afistfullofsand Wrote: i think all things were good with Jerusalem so i think no earthquake will split the mount of olives in two. As for the water it represents life and same applies to the white Christmas-snow this coming year. god has judged Israel. I think peace land deal coming by years end. Big storm happening right now

Dear, 
thank you for sharing your dream, I think when there is an earthquake i a dream it means more that there will be a change,  maybe with something you relate with Israel. Maybe there is a connection with the new EU law, that the israelis must write if the products they export are from the occupied West Bank. Maybe you have connection to something that is produced in the west bank. Maybe to Soda Stream… 

Have a nice day.  

Lean