Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arraying psychic abilities
In the repeated dreams, I was always seeing different setups where people of psychic ability were being "arrayed" as if they were an antenna to increase their abilities. Sometimes it was a simple array, 4 people put together would have a stronger psychic wave than a single person. Sometimes it was that strong psychics would be arrayed with weak psychics; by interleaving the strong and the weak, it would create a reinforcement resonance pattern that would make the stronger more than twice as strong. In one case it was a very large array of people; it was important to get the people in just the right place. But when they got to the right place, I would see that it had a huge magnitude of effect on what was desired; the side lobes of undesired would fall off. After a pet woke me up, I went straight back in. Now I was seeing how animals could be interleaved into the effort as well to further strengthen the wave.

It was apparently very important to interleave weak psychics in with the strong ones. The waves I saw were like a spectrum; including the weak ones out of phase could eliminate side bands, while getting a large central effect band. The weaker had to be near the stronger. Basically it was like a fourier spectrum; use the weak to negate some effects of the strong by having them out of phase.