Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral kidnapping
WOW!! I am not the only one who has experienced this!

Forbidden Knowledge : Revelations of a Time Traveler 2016
Astral kidnapping (being ripped out of your body), out of body experiences, seeing the past and future events, shadow people, past life experiences, and so many more of my experiences explained.

There are many of us here and yet the many remember only bits and pieces. Maybe you are one of the few that can remember more and thus what was said in your other post " that there is work to be done. (I felt like he was shaking and screaming remember what you came here to do)" will come true.
Just the fact that there is another person out there speaking about what i have been going through my whole life. He has a name for it...
The physical attacks that I have experienced and others here, the shadow people, hearing people speak to me as i am in that space between being awake and dreaming, the wind walks especially. I feel a level of comfort in just knowing i am not alone, that there is someone out there that understands completely what i have experienced all of my life. Listening to this video made me realize there isn't one part of his story that i have not experienced.