Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears!
(Sorry for the delay in posting this.)
From my notes: I was in a house in upstate New York. I looked out the window and observed my cat, Eva (passed on 12/10) playing with two dogs, both of them long haired golden labs. I scooped Eva up and brought her back into the house. Suddenly, there was a crowd of youngsters with me in the kitchen, all terrified of something. One was Josh, my grown-up and rather nasty neighbor "in real life" in another part of the country. In this dream, he was a young nice boy again, accompanied by other boys and girls, all around six years of age. Some of the terrified children were wearing white bandages on their faces, on grave injuries, mummy style. I turned on an old fashioned radio on a stand, and tried to listen to "updates". I was very worried about an event. Then, I looked out the window again, and saw a bear coming up the street. Alarmed, I watched the bear head toward my grandmother's old house, hunkering down underneath the deck, curling up with one of the dogs, as if it was spooning. I could see it there. The bear oddly had a light brown whisker under its maw. Then, it got up and sauntered back down the street. Concerned, I prepared to do battle with the bear if by chance it decided to come on my property, or tried to get into the house. It began to approach the walkway, and I woke up.