Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben-Gurion
I was on vacation with a friend. We stopped at a Jewish shrine/education center. There were two bronze statues and I was standing behind them. Hebrew lettering, which I somehow was capable of reading, identified each statue. The statue to the left was a bust of a man labeled Ben Gurion. The statue to the right was of a woman whose name I could not read clearly. The woman's statue was turned so she was peering over her right shoulder. The site was initially outdoors, sort of a drive-up shrine. The weather was warm and dry, desert like. Yet later in the dream, the location seemed to be indoors as there was a white, overhead electric fan upon which which the volunteer docent placed tour items, a table where photos were reviewed, and it seemed cooler, like it was air conditioned. The site was decidedly Jewish and I was questioned if I was Jewish. I shook my head and pointed to my friend, who was dressed in black and reviewing pictures of unidentified deceased persons. The pictures were cutouts of headshots and she was trying to see if she recognized anyone. In the end, she got frustrated and swept the faces aside. Before I identified myself as a non-Jew, I was regarded with suspicion. After I identified myself, I definitely felt un-welcomed.