Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 2/3/17 Let's Stick to Friday
Trending: february stick fri inc literally roof foot bleeding abroad rooster bath furniture blonde link military every links creature dreams would 2017 used visit witch friendly surprise backpack dream funny snow
Waning: continued seem red making near guy nice restaurant area sat need husband giant boy move boss let says sun mon

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Rooster- the rooster is actually the "official adopted"symbol for the Democratic Party. I did not know this. It is also the symbol for France.
We have witch, visit surprise  and backpack together again, though friendly is there as well.
The Rooster is also the Chinese New Year Animal for 2017

(02-03-2017, 11:44 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Rooster- the rooster is actually the "official adopted"symbol for the Democratic Party. I did not know this. It is also the symbol for France.
We have witch, visit surprise  and backpack together again, though friendly is there as well.
Oh Yea!
That makes a lot of sense, thanks Angel!
(02-03-2017, 01:21 PM)Angel Wrote: The Rooster is also the Chinese New Year Animal for 2017

(02-03-2017, 11:44 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Rooster- the rooster is actually the "official adopted"symbol for the Democratic Party. I did not know this. It is also the symbol for France.

#cametrue0
bleeding abroad rooster bath and  link military
Outside the Louvre in Paris,  soldiers shoot a terrorist attacking with a machete.  Bath could be intended "blood bath". As stated above, Rooster is the symbol for France.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/europe/fra...index.html
Awesome thread guys! Except for typing in the wrong title....I'll go fix that now Smile