Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America
Welcome to March, and as expected, we’ll get a few days of linguistics with “March” in it. As yesterday’s run was sort of drab, even confusing, this one is very colorful, complete with expletives and harsh emotions. At a minimum, dreamers feel like time is Wasting away. We’re Max’ed out, Afraid, and Mad; we are wildly negative..

Okay, so what does the future hold? Basically, I don’t know; however, if the linguistics has anything to offer as evidence, we might see a “Wasted March.” In other words, people will protest something, and it will be useless because it won’t change anything. Hmmmm, sounds like the norm to me (not that one shouldn’t protest anything). But March Wasted Sinking could also infer that we’ll see a continued Sinking into Waste during March, and that doesn’t surprise me either.

Group 2 does surprise me. I don’t think we’ve had Cancer this high in our runs….ever. Cancer could be the disease or the zodiac constellation. If the latter, we’re looking at June 22 through July 22. If we take Group 2 literally, America is Fishing, but becomes Trapped. I’m having a hard time connecting those dots and what exactly that might mean, but it does seem completely relevant that both Cancer and America have made our Caution list.

Of course, there’s also the Tropic of Cancer, so symbolically, this could represent a disease, a time, and a location. Bottom line…Cancer is big time important here.

Group 3 tells us that the Cartoon massacres may not be over. Charlie Hedbo was in our bot runs prior the French false flag, and this grouping is definitely not day residue because there has been too much time between that cartoon event and now. It appears there will be another.

Group 4 implies a stolen Patient. I connected that to Cancer, so it might be a Cancer Patient who is stolen OR that perhaps dies several times (Repeatedly).

In summary, today’s run is a doozy. I believe this one will be of great importance in the days/weeks ahead.

UP Words:     march wasted sinking backs damn thomas cancer america fishing trapped max cartoon afraid destroyed mad sat bleachers unless review bedroom poem nap steal hey patient ghost repeatedly mum fun stadium texas bike plot

DOWN Words:   reading lead hotel figure map snow asking beautiful dreamed deer memory party train former apartment hours based february class coffee there gab romania wed invades verge days wow
Someone really needs Russia to be de-stabilized. Let's see here. Someone chopped the gas prices, which happens to be Russia's main export, and now someone openly shot Putin's main critic.

Now, the pro-war propaganda news agency (Fox) has their main headline that "Thousands march in Moscow to mourn slain Boris Nemtsov."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/01/...on-leader/
I posted this with the run that had Ben's campaign……

I don't know if I will be ever able to prove it but I think this is part of Ben's Campaign

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/fe...ow-reports

I just don't think Putin is stupid enough to have just shot his opposition leader, but it looks like thats what people are inferring. So some reason Israel wants to destabilize Russia. Don't get me wrong, both countries have false Captains at the helm, I just think when the peace treaty was agreed between Russia and Ukraine, that somehow didn't suit Netanyahu ……………..Im going to have a tough time proving this but, i know Ben is interested in permanent war and peace treaties between nearby countries makes his annexation of Gaza all the more prominent ...
The US is under the sun sign of Cancer.
Sherriann, what does that mean? Right now, the US is under Cancer? Or is Cancer somehow connected with the US? Are you talking geographic, time, or esoteric?
G:

You're absolutely correct. The bot has been clearly insistent on the growing tensions between the White House and Israel. For me, this seems all too much like a script. It's kind of like a fake tension between long-time friends Clinton and Bush. Perhaps I'm way wrong here, but the effect is that the W.H. pretend hatred for Israel is creating a "grassroots" obstinate and fanatical support for everything Israel does (i.e., Israel is victimized and helpless, which couldn't be further from the truth).

Here's another article that at first glance appears to be a failed false flag. Think about it....Israel gets a plane shot down, and then they blame Iran for it, even tough it was the US that did it.    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191966
(03-01-2015, 01:02 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sherriann, what does that mean? Right now, the US is under Cancer? Or is Cancer somehow connected with the US? Are you talking geographic, time, or esoteric?

Your nation was founded in july- therefore cancer
Uh, Sherriann...are you thinking what I'm thinking now? P1_08 was intended for July 4th, 2015, which would be in the heart of Cancer. In fact, we're damn (another word in the run today)...damn close to the half way point between the P1-08 announcement and July 4th. When I get back tonight, I'll look at the P1_08 dreams to see if anything overlaps with the 10/14/14 bot run and this bot run. Somethin's up with July 2015!
max cartoon afraid destroyed mad
Mad Max is both film, cartoon and comic (remember the films with Mel Gibson). The next Mad Max comes out on film in May. It is a post- apocalyptic story.

Again with BLEACHERS. We really need to figure out what bleachers means for us. That is too odd of a word to keep reappearing.
(03-01-2015, 01:02 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sherriann, what does that mean? Right now, the US is under Cancer? Or is Cancer somehow connected with the US? Are you talking geographic, time, or esoteric?

1776, was it? July 4? The US birthday although the exact time of the day isn't agreed upon.
Clarence "Thomas" is a "Cancer" too.
(03-01-2015, 03:33 PM)Sherriann Wrote:

1776, was it? July 4? The US birthday although the exact time of the day isn't agreed upon.
I had to look up Clarence Thomas.... Blush

Clarence Thomas (born June 23, 1948) is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Succeeding Thurgood Marshall, Thomas is the second African American to serve on the Court and on on July 1, 1991, was nominated by GW Bush to fill Marshall's seat on the United States Supreme Court.

February 14, 2015 - versus bland narrative tool eggs dozen bizarre hover Thomas instructions approach divine fountain courtesy biggest horizon sally direct theory term Gemini serial theater method vampire upwards days decent stated edge pause construction view

February 19, 2015 - sync spa bye wed stretch serious fox Bruce rise upwards progress protected sticker identity courtesy distinct brush fantastic skip struggling families draw aquarium passes reference naturally wolves knock gender faced limited Thomas campaign

March 1, 2015 - march wasted sinking backs damn Thomas cancer America fishing trapped max cartoon afraid destroyed mad sat bleachers unless review bedroom poem nap steal hey patient ghost repeatedly mum fun stadium Texas bike plot
Damn Thomas implies that one of his pivotal decisions will come back to haunt.

Okay, ready for the next insight that popped into my head while working out?
Hint: Take group 1 and group 3.

Here's what I get: We'll be WASTING our time watching students SINK basketballs during MARCH MADness. Some of us will even be in the BLEACHERS.

Is something going to happen during March Madness? AFRAID DESTROYED MAD....
Mad max, (editing this in....some may not know of the Mad Max movies about a society having fallen and at the mercy of thugs, etc....can google it for a synopsis) well yeah that may be where the nations of this world are headed/being pushed.
Is America soon to be "trapped" in a "mad max cartoon" and being "afraid" most sit on the "bleachers" and watch?

"March wasted sinking" oh boy, maybe should turn the computer off. Does this go with some other words in this bot run? Sigh~

Yeah "America trapped" temporarily, I trust. Is this because too many are not aware, but have gone "fishing?" (Yet I know tons of awakened as the subversives have been sinking this nation.)

Late June to Late July instead of the disease? Some bot run....I very vaguely think...could be wrong, that I have a memory of you, Eagle1 suggesting some of that run's words may be indicating a banking collapse/some type of serious issue around July. Oh! we have 2 fiscal-year seasons, one is in July to restart, and the other in October. Hmm...

Oh! cancer may also be a Location! Who here is great with Astrology terms? Anybody know and if so will you please post the possible location?

Lastly, gotta peek the Names list to see if "Thomas" is already on it. If not, it needs to be added.

Or..."Thomas" could be indicating that another person whom's star is rising is going to be done as Thomas was--- the left couldn't stand his honor, and how he had risen without the aid of their social programs, as many of us thought, so...

remember? you old ones at least, he was lied upon, assaulted, as if he had been Bill Cosby but no way as many females, and most folks didn't buy-it. This man was approved anyway and I can just remember being very glad he was.

Rand Paul is more popular than busy and won CPAC poll, so are they about to bring out some liars to "Clarence thomas" him?? possible...dunno.
You're not wrong about clinton/bush hate-fest being fake as a three dollar bill. Remember, Mama Bush, Barb has publicly stated that zipper-clinton is her adopted son. It's all scripted and perhaps---- I'll go to an extreme because in these perilous times it may even be reality---perhaps the run for the nominations of each party for the 2016 election is fake, itself except for any that are running that aren't in that inner-circle.
Perhaps clinton, bush and others know that there will never *be* another election, or they believe this to be true. Could be caused by many things, like...

The elite know of a coming, physical invasion of our nation right after a false-flag EMP, literal death of the dollar, etc., or because of an expected "wormwood" crashing into the oceans putting our nation into a true state of emergency with martial law/no election and heck, how could they know but maybe the sun is about to do another Carrington and cause this. Not the only scenarios that could be why they all are being fake.

About W.H. hating Israel, you could possibly be wrong about that being fake. What if others in our nation fake that hate, and I mean others at the top, but what if this radical-muslim-embracing oval really does have salivating contempt for Israel and Christians worldwide, alike?

That's my hunch and has been for a long time. Why else are folks with Muslim Bro'hood ties even at the top of......the agency that's needing funding right now? Plus, the beheadings of Christians and more to come, by Isil/Isis or whatever they are called, funded through our nation...all scream hate of Christians and Jews, to me. Afterall, we that trust in Christ and that Bible do mostly support Israel passionately.

(03-01-2015, 01:10 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: G:

You're absolutely correct. The bot has been clearly insistent on the growing tensions between the White House and Israel. For me, this seems all too much like a script. It's kind of like a fake tension between long-time friends Clinton and Bush. Perhaps I'm way wrong here, but the effect is that the W.H. pretend hatred for Israel is creating a "grassroots" obstinate and fanatical support for everything Israel does (i.e., Israel is victimized and helpless, which couldn't be further from the truth).

Here's another article that at first glance appears to be a failed false flag. Think about it....Israel gets a plane shot down, and then they blame Iran for it, even tough it was the US that did it.    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191966

Per Feb. 19th, either it is C. Thomas and he's campaigning/fighting for some cause, or it is another candidate running for office (per "campaign") that's going to be Clarence "Thomas"'ed" because this candidate (Ron Paul comes to my mind, VERY conservative) because they have to attack him to make him lose support, the rising star that he is right now.

Sherriann posted, "February 14, 2015 - versus bland narrative tool eggs dozen bizarre hover Thomas instructions approach divine fountain courtesy biggest horizon sally direct theory term Gemini serial theater method vampire upwards days decent stated edge pause construction view

February 19, 2015 - sync spa bye wed stretch serious fox Bruce rise upwards progress protected sticker identity courtesy distinct brush fantastic skip struggling families draw aquarium passes reference naturally wolves knock gender faced limited Thomas campaign

March 1, 2015 - march wasted sinking backs damn Thomas cancer America fishing trapped max cartoon afraid destroyed mad sat bleachers unless review bedroom poem nap steal hey patient ghost repeatedly mum fun stadium Texas bike plot"
Uh oh. I hope this isn't the wasted march implied in this run. If you read John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hitman, you'll know that what has happened to Argentina's female president is straight out of John's book. The jackals threatened her, and she did not bat an eye. Not very often do people stand up against the Economic Hitmen, but when they do...

Well, actually this story seems to have a positive ending. The judge dismissed the allegations against her!

http://news.yahoo.com/supporters-rally-t...0Ay13QtDMD
Going into the world of science...not being reported. The fact that Fukushima has released more radioactivity into the ocean than in any time in history. Reported stocks of commercial fish, shrimp, lobster, salmon and other resources now contain high levels of cancer causing Cesium. Thus affecting American fish stocks with cancer causing agents which may in turn cause a mass exodus from our West coast....
Siyotanka,

Brilliant observation I must say! Now you've got my meme generator mind working into high gear, and I have a new connection for you. Is it mere coincidence that there are two major threats to the West coast:

1. Fukushima radioactivity / wildlife massacre
2. Major drought / weather pattern obviously manipulated to circumvent California AND to bring artic air to the US.

It almost seems like both of these were purposefully orchestrated, but perhaps not. Another question: SINKING is in our lineup and CALIFORNIA was a Red Alert, issued on 26 Feb. I think it was Cayce who saw California sinking into the ocean, and perhaps our two aforementioned memes could actually create this catastrophe. Here's the California red alert: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=686

This is all a very rough assembly....just my right brain thinking way out of the box here.
I read somewhere about creating the drought so food can't be grown in an attempt to reduce the effects of Fukushima radiation.

Remember the 'dry breaking epic' run?
Rainbow 
Not sure if this is an overlap-
Two states host Disney- Florida and California.
Does Disneyland/world have bleachers? I'd bet they do- never been there.
Florida for sure is sinking little by more than little....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/nat...video.html
March wasted could be the one for the murdered Russian (CIA job?)
but then could be a failed false flag attempt in March too.

A thought on the California drought-
I don't think its over- the food meme.
too many have dreamt it lucidly and strongly.
Delays could be P2 remedial interference or another 'plan' is in the works.
Famine for sure is a probability.

(03-01-2015, 10:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Siyotanka,

Brilliant observation I must say! Now you've got my meme generator mind working into high gear, and I have a new connection for you. Is it mere coincidence that there are two major threats to the West coast:

1. Fukushima radioactivity / wildlife massacre
2. Major drought / weather pattern obviously manipulated to circumvent California AND to bring artic air to the US.

It almost seems like both of these were purposefully orchestrated, but perhaps not. Another question: SINKING is in our lineup and CALIFORNIA was a Red Alert, issued on 26 Feb. I think it was Cayce who saw California sinking into the ocean, and perhaps our two aforementioned memes could actually create this catastrophe. Here's the California red alert: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=686

This is all a very rough assembly....just my right brain thinking way out of the box here.

p.s.
I sat in a live audience of John Perkins talking about the planned demise of the U. S. of A.
Just before leaving the stage he somberly offered, "It is happening right now as I speak."
That was in 2007 and he was spot on.
We crashed on 2008 and haven't been the same since...thank you derivatives and Wall st.
He also said that the turning point for him to 'get out' of the cabal clutches was two South American presidents who had become friends with him. They fought for their people just the same as she. They were targeted first by the Economic hit men, then the army and then the jackals and both were 'outed' in mysterious accidents. The jackals are the assassins.

Argentina gal may not be out of the woods yet.