Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon held my hands~
I am not sure where I was in the dream, but I knew that evil was embodied and present. I kept whispering as the phone would ring, and yet I made a call, and then felt I couldn't talk.

I had to have called my mom, but she's deceased. I heard her sound wonderfully happy & say she was thrilled that I had called, but she didn't use that exact verbage. I couldn't reply or the demon would know where I was, was the whole point of my silence.

Yet, I knew I was lieing down in this dream. Is that lucid dreaming? I doubt not, but anyway all of the sudden I was lieing down and yes, I was as I slept, and I felt a demon's hands take ahold of my hands as they were laying on the bed. These hands felt like monster, bony and grotesque hands.

Aloud, I said "I love you Jesus" and the evil hands were immediately gone. Yet, and I was starting to awaken at this moment that I was pondering...then why did I still feel something or someone holding them, yet I knew the grotesque hands holding them were gone. This puzzled me a bit yet I was astonished at the feeling of the demon's hands, and how quickly they were gone.