Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing Internet ?
I dreamed on 4/27/17 that a relative in another state who is FB friends with my mom and myself sent us a box full of paper envelopes. My assumption was that in the near future something would happen to the internet and we would have to start writing letters on paper and mail them via the Post Office as people used to before email.

Kelley
Interesting Kelly! That would be a pretty big deal wouldn't it? I was just going through my address book this week and realized how many names and addresses need updating and how much we rely on the internet to keep in touch.
(04-28-2017, 06:42 AM)Kelley Wrote: I dreamed on 4/27/17 that a relative in another state who is FB friends with my mom and myself sent us a box full of paper envelopes. My assumption was that in the near future something would happen to the internet and we would have to start writing letters on paper and mail them via the Post Office as people used to before email.

Kelley

That's a very strange dream. Or maybe it means your brain is tired of social media and wants you to get away from it for a while.
Good point Carbaugh!
Major Internet Outages Reported, Is this the start of May day?
Defango
Published on May 2, 2017

Major Internet Outages Reported, Is this the start of May day? Spectrum and time warner cable I saw this from Dahboo77, it seems like there is something happening to the cable internet providers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCNTm305tc
The day after I had the dream, the internet was down at my place of employment for a little over 2 hours. We use the internet a lot in our work so the loss of internet access impacts how much work we can get done.

Kelley

(05-04-2017, 02:43 PM)esholars Wrote: Major Internet Outages Reported, Is this the start of May day?
Defango
Published on May 2, 2017

Major Internet Outages Reported, Is this the start of May day? Spectrum and time warner cable I saw this from Dahboo77, it seems like there is something happening to the cable internet providers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCNTm305tc