Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosion in the Sky
Thursday May 4th, 5am, Az time.

I'm standing in the Living room , I look out the double

glass sliding doors and see a bright yellow  explosion high

in the sky. I think its a metor. I then see a large chunk of it flying straight at me, As I run to the bedroom, where my

wife is, I hear a loud crash comming through the glass doors behind me. Thinking its a Super hot chunk of meteor,

I tell my wife to call 911 to report a fire, because its so Hot it must have ignited anything it touched.

I return to the living room only to see a Large tan colored suitcase, with the sound of a ringing cell phone coming

from inside, laying on the floor.

While my wife is calling 911 from her  cell phone, I use the house phone to also call to try to get through.

I get a recording of something like " are you calling about the explosion of the sun" and something about

"if you want a call back in the order,,,"

I can't really hear because the tv is to loud, I turn off the tv, only to realize I still can't hear because the radio is also on.

I'm frustrated because I'm asking myself 'why the hell was the radio on at the same time as the Tv'?

I turn off the radio,  I then wake up. In the first few seconds of waking up, I'm asking myself

'how did 911 already have a recording about the explosion 'of the sun' when I have a suit case from the explosion,

and that it must have been a plane and the Gov. is trying to cover it up.
Maybe it really is a solar 'explosion' or major CME/solar flare hitting the Earth, and the suitcase represents change/transition plopped in your lap and the need to get moving?
(05-04-2017, 02:30 PM)Maat Wrote: Maybe it really is a solar 'explosion' or major CME/solar flare hitting the Earth, and the suitcase represents change/transition plopped in your lap and the need to get moving?

I don't do / know how to interpret dreams.  I gave this to a Psychic friend in Va.  She dismissed a solar event.

She had ideas about it, and is working on the meaning, so I'll wait and see.  thanks for the post.
What an interesting dream!

But I would like to say that the only true judge of your dream should come from you. If it feels like the right explanation, or you eventually see a connection that didn't occur to you at the time, that's all it takes to interpret your dream. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a wait and see attitude.

Thanks for posting spanishmain! Big Grin
Thank you Goldengirl for your input, I ummmm, got nothing, and I did try to ask for more info as I was going to sleep the next nite,, but got nothing. That's why I gave it over to my friend. But I don't know. I could give this to 5 different people and get maybe 4 different ideas about what it means. The ONLY reason I even posted it here was, I just don't know. And if other people have the same TYPE of dream, well then I think something might be coming.
(05-05-2017, 08:40 PM)spanishmain Wrote: Thank you Goldengirl for your input,  I ummmm, got nothing, and I did try to ask for more info as I was going to sleep the next nite,, but got nothing.  That's why I gave it over to my friend. But I don't know. I could give this to 5 different people and get maybe 4 different ideas about what it means.  The ONLY reason I even posted it here was, I just don't know.  And if other people have the same TYPE of dream, well then I think something might be coming.

Sometimes I mutter that it would be helpful if whoever schedules our dreams would also provide a syllabus or some notes so we can figure out what the heck we dreamed about. Big Grin

I would be interested in reading what your friend has to say about your dream. When you find out, would you please post the info? Thanks.
I agree with you on the meaning of our dreams. I've even tried to program mine by telling myself before
going to bed that I will only have dreams that I can understand. (didn't work) ugggggggh !!

She had me on the phone numerist times that day. I've avoided posting what she has said so far, so as
not to maybe ' direct or lead' others into thinking / dreaming the same outcome. And like I said above,
ask 5 people and get 4 different ideas.

I think Its best to leave everyone a 'clean slate' . thanks for the remarks.