Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEAST NO ONE could eat
I am at a global feast. the food is ethnic; the room I am in had Hispanic and Native American foods of corn, pork, chicken- enchiladas, tamales, rice, breads, stews, soups of ALL kinds ! The aroma is sumptuous. Many local artisan cooks from their native area ranging from South American through Central America to Canada are there with their dishes to sample.

People are everywhere joyous, hungry and waiting for the tables to open. Music is playing in the background of all the countries and tribes. I hear Bolivian pipes nearby. Colorful costumes.

When the clock strikes (can't remember the hour) and the tables open; all surge to the tables to start eating. Suddenly a force field enfolds the food so that no one can get to it. A few were able to grab a plateful but as they got it to their mouths the food/fork would not get to the mouth.

Confusion started as to the cause or reason why so much food was available but no one could eat. Dismay that it was there for everyone yet untouchable to consume.

The only reason given was that it was all tainted.