Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gators Everywhere
I'm swimming in a lake, with my boss and some co-workers. There are people swimming everywhere, and then I realize we're in Lake Jesup, and there are gators everywhere. There is a "tour guide" swimming with us, and he's telling us that as long as we don't splash and make too much noise, we should be ok.

Needless to say, the panic is rising in me. I'm looking around thinking don't these people see the danger? How can they all be so blind and so stupid. I get out of the water, and the guide is pointing out the vinyl flooring that we're walking on was cured with water from the lake. You can actually see tiny 2-3 inch gators every few inches, baked right into the vinyl. I feel sick to my stomach. I think that if they don't see the danger now, they will soon. Very soon.

Off to the side, people are getting their photos taken with celebrities. Aerosmith is posing with some of these idiots, kind of like "I survived Lake Jesup". I wake up.

All I can think when I woke up was water, danger, soon.

Lake Jesup is a real lake in Central Florida, known for it's HUGE population of gators.
That surely would have been a nightmare for me cause alligators are the one animal I have a hatred for. Maybe it's Hurricane Matthew that's got you worried?
Just thinking...could a hurricane cause gators to roam where they would not normally go? Would Lake Jesup be impacted by Matthew?
What struck me was a sense this dream is a metaphor. Look at what's going on. Look at the symbolism. While there may be references to current reality, don't discount messages that may be less obvious because they were couched in metaphor.
Agreed DLP. Most of the water in my dreams is of a wave or flooding nature anyway, which could be caused by a hurricane, but not necessarily so.

And yes, Twice, anything that causes water to rise could create a movement of gators. They will follow the waterways.

But I keep thinking that it could also mean a flood of interconnected events. A perfect storm. The gators symbolize the danger, there's a lot of it, and I kept thinking this was soon. I've been told to "Watch" and I'm not safe where I am, although the water meme does run throughout.

And another celebrity hoedown. Aerosmith? Really? I don't even like them all that much.

Whatever is the danger, we're all in it. Everyone was in the water, few were realizing they were in danger. So to me this does say a much larger event. And we were told not to splash or make too much noise and we'd be ok. Translation - We'll be ok if we don't speak out about what's going on.
For me, the gators represented Reptilians. As if saying they're everywhere among us but most people either can't or won't see them.

Also reminded of the "water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink."
Good point on the reptilians. Hadn't thought of that one. I seriously can't remember too many dreams in recent history that didn't have water in it somewhere. Flooding, dripping down the walls, big waves, bathrooms with water running noises to gator filled lakes.

Water, water everywhere....
(10-04-2016, 08:22 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: For me, the gators represented Reptilians.  As if saying they're everywhere among us but most people either can't or won't see them.

Also reminded of the "water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink."

Just had a thought DLP. Celebrities, these days, are tied in so tightly with politics and politicians. Real or metaphoric, reptilians. Yep.
Gator might also be a reference to Florida as in the Florida Gators. This might have been predicting Hurricane Matthew landing in Florida (generally speaking).
Always a possibility. Big Grin
(10-05-2016, 09:18 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Always a possibility. Big Grin

But we'll see if this stops the water dreams or not. I appear to be in a safe spot this time around.
Hey GG - How are things were you are in FL? I keep getting that you need to be "cautious of your surroundings".

(10-05-2016, 09:36 PM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 09:18 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Always a possibility. Big Grin

But we'll see if this stops the water dreams or not. I appear to be in a safe spot this time around.
I'm only in a Tropical Storm Watch area, but they have slowly been moving the predicted track west.

Mostly they're right, but all I can think of is Charley in 2004. Was headed right for me in northern Pinellas county where I lived at the time. We had just put up the last of the plywood, when we heard the storm took a totally unpredicted hard right turn into the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area. So it's always good to be prepared.

Thanks for checking in with me! Big Grin

And usually my precog dreams involve me personally. I don't get the big sweeping dramas unless i'm right in the thick of it. So hmmmm....
Maybe I'm going into "extreme caution" mode because I'm feeling the strength of the hurricane. I've always been able to "feel" any bad weather in the gulf before I hear about it. And sometimes I pick up on the emotion of the people in an area that is affected by bad weather too. Keep us posted please.

(10-06-2016, 07:58 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I'm only in a Tropical Storm Watch area, but they have slowly been moving the predicted track west.

Mostly they're right, but all I can think of is Charley in 2004. Was headed right for me in northern Pinellas county where I lived at the time. We had just put up the last of the plywood, when we heard the storm took a totally unpredicted hard right turn into the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area. So it's always good to be prepared.

Thanks for checking in with me! Big Grin
Will do. Thanks Julie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk