Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grab Bag of Journeys.
(Note: No new astral projections achieved since three days ago; these new journeys from last night, per my notes. Medium vibrational state (spontaneous) noted. Also, my internet research is included, where applicable. "Cosmic Jukebox", second selection, may reflect cross-pollination. I simply do not know.)

First experience: I am sorry. I absolutely cannot read my notes, other than a few words. While writing down notes, I am doing so "half here, half there". I try to keep myself "half there" in order to return to the travel. In this case, my notes are not decipherable. Some words: Driving...for hours...hot sun...I pulled off onto shoulder...spoke off relationships...bartender ????.

Second experience: I am with my husband (crossed over 6/11). We are at a beach side community that is not familiar to me. White sand. Wide beaches. No dunes. Flat. I "hear" Treasure Bay once again. To the left of the beach scene, there is a small strip mall, but it has a southwestern construction style, which is puzzling to me. 50s vintage building. We walk in; and there is - I am told - David Nelson. He looks familiar, but not familiar. I must remember who this man is. He is an attorney here in this place, in a small office in the strip mall, helping out a male client, and pushing a packet of papers toward him, to get him to leave, while trying to show off for us. (Per electronic search, it is David Nelson Carver, Biloxi, Vietnam War veteran; no current information available; no obit found). Next, Keith and I move outside the strip mall, followed by "Nelson", and see a small white table with an umbrella, and seated there is Ralph West, Biloxi (search: passed over, 2 years ago), but this man morphs into another man "Jack" (unknown last name; unknown status). He/they are seated there, gazing at the sea. They are utterly silent. I inexplicably ask my husband to go to the strip mall drug store and "buy a pack of cigarettes" for me. We walk in and see the pharmacist at the back, on a high counter.

Scene #2: I see a female hand pouring vanilla into a receptacle.

Cosmic Jukeboxes, below.