Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Energy Field, 5/15/16, afternoon
This afternoon I spent time watching a relative I'll call Simon play little league baseball. He is a good player at everything except batting. So, I decided since I am sitting close to the home base I will pray for him when he comes up to bat. When he was on home base getting ready to hit the ball as I was praying, I saw a field of green energy surround him. It looked like a big bubble around him. The energy was a beautiful emerald green all shimmery with flecks of gold. I did not think about manifesting this energy it just happened.

I am thinking this is way cool and interesting so I held the vision of the energy while he batted. I am happy to report his swing improved. Each time he went up to bat, I visualized the green energy and he did better.

Then, I am suddenly feeling very protective over Simon. I can "see" a boy from the opposing team thinking about hitting Simon with a bat. I am thinking, oh no, I'm going to have to jump this fence if someone tried to hurt Simon. Then I thought, how absurd, you can't jump this fence. You will have to use the gate and by the time you get through the gate, Simons brother, father and mother will have jumped the fence to help him. This whole drama played out in my minds eye in just under a minute. So, I think this Green energy was a sort of protection also.

After the game was over I told Simons brother about my thoughts. He said, not to worry, I would have jumped that fence in one leap to help my brother. He also told me there was actually some drama going between teams that I was unaware of.
Hi Julie, I was interested in the green light aspect, and here's what I found. Might need to try green light myself!

How to Invoke a Light Shield
A green light shield is an effective physical healing tool for those working to physically healing themselves, or when taking care of others who are ill. Within the green shield of light Divine healing energy cleanses, heals and uplifts the physical body in the way which will most serve.

http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guid...ht-shield/
Julie, very cool! This would rock in another section but yes, it's most-fitting here too. That EHE? or whatever it's called. I forget it's here and can't name it properly right now.

Digg'in what the boy's brother revealed about undercurrents of animosity between the teams, meaning thankful you got confirmation.
Exceptional Human Experiences! EHE Big Grin
That's it, thanks! That title covers much more than NDEs. Took me awhile to realize that and stop avoiding the place like a sacred place just for those relatively-few, lol.

IMO the EHE section is begging for Julie's report over there, too. But no pressure, just a kid-like request, ya know? ya know?! Big Grin
Thanks for the info on the Green Energy. It got me to thinking about what our Spirits know that our mind doesn't. Can you imagine the people we could help if we could fully integrate our Spirits with our human mind selves? Way back when, in the very beginning we were that way. We had the ability to regenerate our body parts if needed. We could see the energy around us and manipulate it as needed. It was an awesome way to live. There was no violence because we were telepathic and when someone was feeling out of sorts, we would feel it and help them before the emotion got out of control. The society was all about helping each other to be the best we could each be. Woa, went down memory lane there for a min.
I do pray we will one day be able to go back to that way of living.