Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavens Doors, 6.20.17, 7:15 am
This morning during prayer I hear "the doors to Heaven are wide open right now". What does that mean in relation to anything? I don't know. As usual I only report what I see and hear.

That is interesting Julie.
Update: This morning I was thinking about a loved one that passed on several years ago. I could see the memories so clear, yet at the same time I felt like they were not physically near me. I then asked, am I remembering them so clearly because the door to heaven is open right now? I heard a definite, Yes. When this happens, the one person I think of most was who everyone in the family would call when prayer was needed. I think that even though she is in Heaven, she still prays for us.
I believe that too, that our loved ones still pray for us. Maybe even more once they've made the transition. Big Grin
i think they have prayers rooms they can go to. There are no walls, just infinite space. Angel
The timing on this post is perfect Julie as my MIL passed away almost 24 hours ago. She was in hospice so she was near death for a few days. I am sure the doors we wide open for her as she was a beautiful lady.

Agreed!
(06-21-2017, 11:56 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I believe that too, that our loved ones still pray for us. Maybe even more once they've made the transition. Big Grin
Awwwww TB. It does bring a little comfort know our loved ones Spirit lives on in such a perfect place.

(06-23-2017, 02:16 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: The timing on this post is perfect Julie as my MIL passed away almost 24 hours ago.  She was in hospice so she was near death for a few days. I am sure the doors we wide open for her as she was a beautiful lady.

Agreed!
(06-21-2017, 11:56 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I believe that too, that our loved ones still pray for us. Maybe even more once they've made the transition. Big Grin