Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Members
Hello to all;
 My name for all intense and purpose is DreamerOracle. I am a British guy nothing out of the ordinary, wife, kids, a carpenter by trade etc. etc. apart from my clairsentience which I keep on the down low in comparison to most.

I have been a life long sensitive and precognitive person. I decided when life stopped getting in my way to develop and study my own precognitive talents and there limits... so far I have realised there isn't any, forwards or backwards, personal or impersonal neither time or space are barriers to what I have come to understand is a quantum phenomenon working within the Neurons of the brain, working untethered in the unconscious mind beyond the speed of light (my own theory) due to the nature of my Precognitive Dreams, flashes of images, sounds, events and experiences. I have even started to experience them more frequently during my waking daydream states, seeing people entering the room before they actually did and detailing what they would be wearing when they entered or arrived... It became a bit disturbing when one day while I was preparing a meal for my family, I was having a deep thought about Life and Living... What makes the difference between certain types of life at the subtle level?.... Now I was thinking, not saying... My wife entered the room and said, "The Soul"... out of the blue, I asked her why she had said it? She did not know why but knew she had... At this point I decided to take a year off... that and an email I received from a Tory Minister thanking me for my services regarding one of my precogs I posted on social media before the annual budget... Pensions. Even offered me money... they can stick it! So I have been keeping it on the down low for a bit, that is unless I have the odd unscheduled precog which happens quite often.

I apologise in advance for any errors, I have an IQ of 150 but I'm seriously dyslexic and remembering gramma and spelling is a bind :-)

Thank You... Later
Welcome DreamerOracle! For an ordinary British guy, I would say you have an extraordinary way of experiencing things!
Welcome to the party DreamerOracle! We don't expect perfection of grammar or spelling from anyone, we just want to share the dreams. I think we all have spent time keeping our abilities hidden and have often suffered when we did share.
Hopefully you will find it a safe place to share here.
Welcome DreamerOracle!
My grammar and spelling is not very good for the same reason. A lot! haha Please don't worry about it. We are friendly and welcome you, your thoughts, dreams and ideas.
Wecome DreamerOracle!
If there's anything anyone can help you with now or later, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome, DreamerOracle! I look forward to reading your dreams. Please feel welcome to help us analyze the bot runs, sharing what you believe they are telling us. The more dreamers this experiment has, the better and the more minds on others' dreams and runs, the more successes we have.
It's taken almost a year and half for DreamOracle and I to finally have a brief exchange on Facebook. The time delay was completely my oversight, and I apologize!

I'm so grateful that you decided to jump into our forum, sir. And I very much respect the fact that you came here without any fanfare for your own prestige and previous work. That being said, our readers would love to see the material you have produced on your site. I have the link, but I didn't want to be too pushy. Please share the URL only if you feel comfortable. It's certainly not mandatory.

Either way, I'm ecstatic you're here! Thanks for jumping in Smile
Welcome to the show, DreamerOracle. Glad you're joining us.
(12-18-2015, 11:45 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: It's taken almost a year and half for DreamOracle and I to finally have a brief exchange on Facebook. The time delay was completely my oversight, and I apologize!

I'm so grateful that you decided to jump into our forum, sir. And I very much respect the fact that you came here without any fanfare for your own prestige and previous work. That being said, our readers would love to see the material you have produced on your site. I have the link, but I didn't want to be too pushy. Please share the URL only if you feel comfortable. It's certainly not mandatory.

Either way, I'm ecstatic you're here! Thanks for jumping in Smile

Thank you Eagle1
By all means share the link but I will gladly share it now for those that wish to peruse....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread739492/pg1

I have been involved in many threads but this was the one I used for records sake but I will post them here as well in future.
I also frequent a FB group but not so much these days.

Yuletide Greetings Smile