Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just found out...
Lightbulb 
that i can send myself a private message. :| Useless information will one day come in handy i am sure of it.
LOLL thank you again! LOL can it get much better than this?
Whew.....late as I am, I think it's gonna be a good night's sleep. Man it could only get better if I get to fly tonight.

LOL...you are a trip. Love ya~
Is that like talking to yourself?

You could send a message to the future you, sort of a reminiscence of how things were in your life five seconds ago:

"Dearest Me,

Remember those halcyon minutes we spent typing out this message? Those blissful moments of consideration of the words we most wanted to read in the not-too-far-distant future? Well, here they are. Do they mean as much to you as they did to me as I typed them?

All my love,

Me"

Big Grin
But wouldn't it REALLY be terrible if you PM'd yourself and you didn't answer back?!!!

"What an attitude that girl has! Who does she think she is anyway? I'M the better precognitive dreamer anyhow."

LMAO~~~~~~~~!!!!
LOL Goldengirl, etc.....and GG, if when answering yourself, you had asked a question that you aren't sure of and reply that you'll "get back to" yourself. Well, in that time 'tween awakening and breakfast I might actually accomplish such a thing. Better hush..... Big Grin
When people note that I'm talking to myself, I tell them I talk to myself because I'm the only one who tells me things I want to hear.
LOL thank you. I'll borrow that one anytime needed.
That's what I hate the most about sitting in an open area. Must curb myself......