Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplane Bombing
I was in a car driving down a freeway in Los Angeles called the 405. The freeway is also named the San Diego Freeway. It is very late afternoon, nearing dusk and the weather is a bit overcast. I was with others and sitting on the back of the car. I glanced out of the window on the left and saw a large bomb from a plane being dropped on an airfield. While it exploded and smoke and flames lit up the sky, a huge plane shot up a from the ground where the bomb was dropped and traveled up a hundred or so feet before falling back to earth. It was surrounded by a few jet fighters and two Shamu killer whale painted passenger jets doing similar actions.. It was as if they were on a trampoline and when the bomb dropped on them they "bounced" up from the impact. The large plane in the center reminded me a bit of what the space shuttle looks like when blasting off for space. The other planes also shot up horizontally before falling back to the ground.
I asked my travel mates if anyone else had seen the bombing but nobody had.
In the next part of the dream, I am in a modern military office high rise building within eye site of the airfield which was bombed, perhaps 6 or 7 miles away. The building has a a lot of glass, windows and doors. I think I am a guest there and am in a room watching the news about the bombing. The footage they have is from the same angle I saw the bombing take place. It is announced we need to take cover because a new bombing run is about to take place. We hunker down and wait but we don't hear anything. I am not with my travel companions anymore and am instead with a couple young military men.
When I wake up, a real life raven is cawing out side my window.

Thoughts. I am making the connection that I was traveling on the 405 which is called the san Diego Freeway, and Sea World in also in San Diego. The portion of the freeway I was traveling on is located in the valley area of Los Angeles. I felt this was an act of terror or war but it was on a small scale, not large scale.
I believe raven is a word in our run that has been linked with knight many times. Southwest Airlines used to have aircraft painted like Shamu. Killer whales are also known as orcas.