Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Course "Corpus Linguistics" Starts Sep 28th
I certainly don't want to come across like I'm selling something because I am most certainly not. However, I did come across a free course in something that we are doing daily here at the NDC. In essence, the DreamBot historical data can be called "Corpus Linguistics" because we are maintaining a large repository of dream words and tracking their usage in a historical database.

Anyway, this course is called "Corpus Linguistics: Method, Analysis, Interpretation." The goal of the 8-week course is "Offers practical introduction to the methodology of corpus linguistics for researchers in social sciences and humanities."

The link is here in case anyone else might be interested. Keep in mind that it isn't associated with dreams whatsoever and it may turn out to be totally irrelevant. However, since I probably should get some training on this stuff, I thought a FREE course might be a great place to get started. My personal goal with the course is to learn about proper methods (or industry standards) about how to maintain and use the growing

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/corpus-linguistics