Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Time....

I thought "I wish you well and safe journeys."

Well, that and the five mosquito bites I got tonight are itching like hell right now. Big Grin
Thoughts: Everything is going to be well with Windy and she will feel a sense of freedom in her new living space wherever that may be.
I am not "brain awake" yet, and scrolled too quickly to think anything about it, knowing Windy that you have a fantastic sense of humor.

What I thought of it after seeing it all was/is "That's Windy! Not only making lemonade out of lemons, but potpourri with the rind and treating a cold with lemon, and showing others how to do all three."

God bless ya tons.
Safe travels and journeys Windy, you will always be ok!

My personal letting go - control. Sometimes we must love our present, embrace the situation, so to speak. And I'll be ok too.
I'm also thinking about how many people I know who are in the process of moving or preparing to move(this includes me) at this time. A sense of getting people in position for whatever it is they need to do.
I saw this and thought of two things...

1. The eviction
2. I just got the Willow for the hoops, and it is time to finish the dream catcher! Smile
This little girl needs her Mojo!
Yes. Several of us here and I wonder how many of the silent lurkers are, also.
Here and in my RL, too. My family is on the move, as are most of my friends.
Windy, I hope to get to see a pic of the beautiful thing you are making for Elyse's young'un when it's done.

DLP, I'm one of the last of my family to get in-place, apparently. The others were led to move, and the majority all moved from a more-populated into a rural setting. One is in a semi-rural setting and requesting a job transfer right now.

I always was one to come into the fold last-minute, term papers were done start-to-finish the last few days, etc.
Great post Windy. You will be more than ok.
And you are beautiful too.
Profound.
simple
pointed
delicate
truth
I'll be moving soon too. To a better place, I hope. (And if not, there's always the pesky vision place! I like it there, Bahahahahaha)!
LOLLL French doors, right?
Yep. White French doors. Lots of morning light. Big Grin
That is going to be so far-out if your next place has them, or any o the things in the vision.
I get goosies just thinking about it. Because more than just me seeing it (which was pretty intense, all three times), folks I respect here, respect the vision. I need to do more investigating when I've got more energy. Cool
Yes, sharing with souls that respect and discern your integrity! It's priceless. Well, ONE vision received three times is huge!! I had one vision one time and it was a year ago. My hunch is that I may never have another and I'm not young now. THREE times.....makes me think you really will walk into or through yours.
Mine was a lab that I doubt I'll ever set foot in. It was too futuristic.
You never know. Even just talking about it can open doorways. I'm pushing on my door! DLP would tell me to be careful, but it's probably too late for that. Big Grin
I hear ya, well keep us informed as you start hunting for that next home.