Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping timelines?
At the end of May, I ordered a bunch of stuff online. Paid for it, had the charge show up on the credit card, copied the confirmation page and put it in my Documents folder, got the confirmation email, got the shipment tracking number email, told my DIL that I was expecting a big box of stuff, and settled back to wait. Realized a few days ago that the order still hadn't arrived and decided to contact the customer service department to find out what was up with the delay. First, however, I wanted to make sure I had all the relevant info, like order reference number and so on.

Well, I couldn't find the confirmation email. Nor did I find the shipment tracking email. I checked all my email accounts, on the off chance I used one of those instead of the one I use when I order stuff online. Nope, no emails. Oh-kay. I checked the credit card account. No charge listed. Checked my Documents folder for the saved confirmation page copy. Nope, nothing there. Mentioned it to DIL and she just gave me a blank look. It was like the order never happened yet I distinctly remember ordering from the company and taking all the steps I normally take when I order online, just in case there's a problem down the road.

I may have jumped a timeline, kids. I do wish the PTB would give me a head's up when that happened so I didn't waste time wondering if I went nuts. Big Grin
Woa, sounds like you did a long jump there. Would be nice if you could intentionally jump ahead for a specific purpose.
Wow D. And it sounds like you're meticulous enough on a regular basis that this is completely out of the realm of possibility (that you didn't order it). I wonder what caused the jump? I will very often look for something, not find it in a location, then find it later right where I had already looked. Almost as if I'd jumped, then by sheer force of looking, jumped BACK.
Sometimes I'm aware when I jump to a new timeline because I'll get an image of me crossing a stream to get to the opposite bank. Most, of the time, though, it's just a knowing that something is different.

But the last couple times, there's been something obviously different. A few months ago, it was a power outlet on the dash of spouse's truck that had not been there before. Now this.

A thought just occurred, and I have no evidence to support this, but what if time is contracting and timelines are collapsing?

I tried to tell myself I didn't submit the order, to convince myself I just thought I sent in the order. But I couldn't shake knowing that I had.

On the upside, there's no charge on the credit card. Big Grin
Not sure if this has anything to do with Timelines. I have had instances where someone will walk straight into me and swear they did not see me. Or pass me by and I will say, hello to them as they pass by and they swear they didn't see me. They always act like I appeared out of nowhere. Sometimes I wonder if it's a time shift thing or maybe a veil issue. I am not a small tiny woman and I certainly would not get lost in a crowd.
Goodness Julie, that happened to me just this morning! I was in our rather small master bathroom, getting ready for work. Me and two dogs and the thing is overcrowded. I hear the BF call out from the bedroom, "Where ARE you?" I of course answer, "Right here!"

He claims he looked in the bathroom and I wasn't there. And I never saw him look in. Weird.
Few years ago, was sent to make a delivery to Mt. Shasta. The whole time I was working, people walked right by me as if I was invisible. It's not like I was off the path, either. I right on the edge of the path, doing my thing, and no one noticed me. I had asked if I needed to go behind a rock or a tree and was told no, that I would not be interrupted.

On the way back down to the parking lot, I had to cross an area that had been part of an avalanche some years in the past. It's a barren area, and the view is clear from just about every vantage point. I saw a family, a woman and her two children, walking next to a small stream. My path and their's would nearly collide so I sped up a tad, crossed the stream just in front of them, and continued on the path in front of them.

The family was just feet behind me so I could hear them clearly. The children asked their mother where the lady in front of them-me-came from. Mom said they must not have seen me cross the stream. The kids weren't buying that excuse. They told their mother they could see the other side of the creek and the lady wasn't there, that she suddenly appeared in front of them. Mom was still trying to explain it away, to no avail, when I split off to go to the parking lot.

I was there on a delivery and to this day I believe that when I crossed that stream I also crossed into a slightly different energetic plane. Everything looked and felt the same but I was invisible to other people until I crossed the stream and back into what we would call ordinary reality.
Now that is an EHE. No doubt about it, should be moved!
Gosh, we should be able to intentionally do this jumping around. I like that the kids were picking up on what happened.
Mountains have a different energy and some mountains have more different energy than others. Big Grin
That makes sense! And I would think it could be different for different people. The Cahokia Mounds called to me, while they might not call to you. The BF was ready to go, yet I could've stayed. Like fall down to my knees and really stayed.

Some places, for me, have a sparkle to them. When I get that feeling, it's hard for me to move along.
I was called by the mountain spirits and have several personal mountains. Shasta is one of them.

Not long after we moved into the house we built, I went hiking in the nature area that backed up to our property. Very dense brush that both lined and filled a dry creek bed, I followed the trail until it was time to branch off to hike back up to our house. I hiked and hiked and didn't see our house. While the brush was dense, our house should have been visible. I stopped to get my bearings and realized everything was silent. While we lived in the country, a highway ran less than a mile from our house and during the day we had traffic noise. Now there was nothing. Not only was there no traffic noise, there was no bird song, which had been fairly constant, and the breeze had died down completely. It was silent. That struck me as odd but I was tired, out of water, hot, and wanted to get back to the house.

Suddenly, smack in front of me, was a Native American man dressed in a plaid shirt with snap fasteners, jeans, boots, and his grayed hair braided. He ordered me to stop IMMEDIATELY. I was so surprised to see him because he just appeared in front of me that I slammed to a halt. He told me I had gone through a portal of time and each step I took was taking me farther into the past. If I continued, I would go too far to return to my time and I would be trapped in the past. Okay, that kind of freaked me out but he reassured me that was why he was there, to help me get home where I belonged. He pointed behind me and told me to follow "him" and he would see to it I got back on the right path. I turned around and there was a young NA man standing about 30 ft away. He beckoned me towards him. The first man told me to follow the trail exactly, to not stray off the trail or I might take another unexpected detour, one where I might not be found right away. I assured him I had no intention of straying off any trail at this point and thanked him for his help. He disappeared as I turned to join the young man. He led me along a deer track, never speaking but making sure I was right behind him, for about 20 yards, then turned, nodded at me, and disappeared. I looked up and there was our house, about 50 feet away.

For a few years after that, I was told not to go hiking in the area alone because I didn't know how to recognize a portal's energy and could easily walk through one again without realizing it since there were so many active portals in that area. As long as I had someone with me, usually the spouse, I was anchored in this time and there was no fear I would get lost again.

Now I recognize portal energy. While I've entertained the notion of where I might end up if I walked into a portal, I'm not stupid enough to actually do it. I've also been told that if I have to be rescued again, "people" won't be very happy with me. Yeah, I get into enough trouble unintentionally that I don't need to go looking for trouble on purpose.  Big Grin
Wow D, didn't realize it was that easy.

Reminds me of once when I was a kid, probably around 9 or 10. I was with my family at a company picnic in a state park. Back in those days, parents weren't worried about creepers, and I was with my brother who is 3 years older than me. But at some point I decided I wanted to go back from the trail that we were on, and he let me go. I know I followed the way we had come. Pretty good with visual trail markers, and stuff spotted along the way.

But I noticed the same thing you're talking about. I should've been seeing people, hearing noise. But the forest got dead still. I started to panic, and walk faster until I was running. I finally broke through into a different clearing, and I could hear people in the distance. I finally got back, at least that's what I've always thought. But maybe I jumped somewhere along the way.
I don't know if it's easy for everyone to wander through portals but I'm a messenger and must be able to go anywhere and anywhen to deliver messages so it's easy for me.

It has to do with vibrational compatibility. If a person happens upon a portal that's vibrating with a compatible frequency,  the person will be able to enter the portal, no problem.  If the frequencies aren't compatible, the person will keep on walking as if nothing is there.

Think of it like keys and locks. If a person doesn't have the right vibrational key, they won't be able to open the vibrational lock.

Apparently people like me, traveling messengers, are like skeleton keys, able to access any portal, regardless of vibrational compatibility.
Hey Paladin. Tell me if this is a portal experience or simply remote viewing? Once I was in a chat room with a women and we were talking about remote viewing. I told her I could remote view a little and we said, let's try now. I lit some sage to see if she could smell it. Well, I saw where she lived and told her what I was seeing. Then my dog went crazy barking. I said maybe it's the sage upsetting my dog. The woman became upset and said, quick put out the sage and close the connection. She said, "I don't know what you opened, but you don't want to do that again, unless you have the proper training. I never did it again, except in dream time.
I had to ask because I had no idea what you did.

Apparently what you did was more magickal than anything else. Most of magick is a matter of intention and you had that in spades. Add in the sage and the focus, and, well, you unintentionally opened a "window" of sorts. Not quite a portal, but almost a crack in the fabric of reality which allowed you to See. Problem is you weren't in the least prepared to do so and these "windows" tend to attract attention. Think of it like throwing back the curtains on a dark night, while you have lights on in the house. It will be noticed by anyone passing by. Same thing, but energetic.

When you opened that window, you attracted attention and something was coming, which was why your dog reacted. Fortunately, you shut it down, in effect slamming the window shut, on whatever was coming.

You must be a natural, someone who has an innate gift for working magick, even if you don't know you're capable of doing something. Me, what I know about magick wouldn't fill the back cover of a paperback. Big Grin
Thank you for explaining what happened, now it makes sense.
This all makes me wonder if people are disappearing in our state and national forests because of portal activity. (Or timeline jumping - especially when toddlers are found MILES from where they could possibly be).

For those of you who aren't familiar with David Paulides, here's his website:

http://www.canammissing.com/page/page/8396197.htm
I posted this awesomely long video yesterday because in watching it, it reminded me of a conversation i once had with my mother. My mother and I had been talking about the final days, as it is written in the bible. She says that one of the things that will happen is god will take the innocent. Poof disappear according to my mother. She had also mentioned that in the final days all people will be risen from the dead.

Watching this video made me realize something, what if half of the people from our time line slipped into another time line, what would our original time line look like? Would it appear that people just vanished? What if this shift did not just happen in one time line but in multiple time lines.... What if in one of those time lines, all the people who died lived in a body in another time line... Could they then slip into other time lines as well, making it appear that the dead were walking among us?

The whole concept this brings to lights is racking my brain, and the possibilities are endless. What a mind blowing concept, and even more mind blowing, is that this was all foreseen thousands of years ago and written in a book, that managed to survive wars, invasions, and religious prosecutions, the holocaust, and the burning of books and library's.

The odds are just as staggering.