Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man showing up at end of dreams
The past two nights were the same types of dreams. I am with other people learning a process. Can't remember what the process is for.

When my alarm sounded I shut it off and closed my eyes to try and retain the dreams. Both mornings, as I closed my eyes I saw the same man. He has black hair and wearing black glasses with dark lens so I can't see his eyes. He is leaning against a wall and peeking around the corner into the doorway I am standing in. He smiles at me. I then look at him and shut the door so he can't come in. By then my alarm goes off again.

Afterthoughts: I have no idea who this person is.
Hi Julie, what are your emotions when you're learning the process, and what are your emotions when you see the dark man?
Do you have any other details of this man?
Emotions the first night was nothing, I just noticed him and shut the door behind me when I walked through.  The 2nd night was curiosity. Even though he was smiling I was cautious. A long time ago someone told me to be careful about closing the opening behind you after you've been on walk-about.  That thought came to me when I was standing in the doorway. I wanted to know why he was there and at the same time I knew better than to leave the door open.  I did struggle a bit to close the door because I really did not want to close it. I wanted to find out what this person wanted.

I found a couple of pictures on the internet that resembled his hair, glasses and nose.

Thanks Julie! Please let us know if you see him again in your dreams, or anything about the process.
This morning I didn't remember my dreams. Thank goodness I didn't see the man again. What I saw this morning was a duck. When I arrived at work there were two ducks in our parking lot. I've been working here 3 years and have never seen ducks in the area of our building. There is a park a few blocks from here so we think they came from there.