Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifestation Techniques and Successes
(04-10-2016, 11:06 AM)Nanny Wrote: Jesus turned over furniture right in a temple!

Yea, that is the one aspect that I see somewhat happening, the lifting of the veil from the masses to the control of society through money. Slow, but it is there, though there still exist the zombies that do not wish to see it.

Truth is like poetry and most people hate poetry - author unknown.
Sunatta, I am glad you were led here to participate in this thread. I always say that everything happens for a reason, we may not know how everything is interconnected, but it is. That said, I have always also believed in "ask and ye shall receive". But I always temper my asking with also asking for the highest good for all concerned. A bit of a spiritual insurance policy if you will, because we don't have the whole picture in front of us. Your praying for that man allowed his family to see him one last time and say their goodbyes. He may have died the next day, but they had a chance to be with him one last time. My father passed away of a sudden heart attack, and I would've given the world for a last chance like you gave them.

And for me, I strive every day to be better than before. Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not, but I've understood from reading accounts of near death experiences, the real goal is in the trying. So every day I try, and I can only be in charge of myself. We all have no idea who we might be helping and inspiring with our efforts. And you might never know. But if by my actions I've helped one other soul on this hard journey, then I will be inspired to go back at it again to help another. And another.

Hebrew 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

(04-09-2016, 12:15 PM)Nanny Wrote: Goldengirl, you said,  "What happens when the limiting beliefs are happening real time, from people in your environment?"

I live with this within my hubby. I distance myself from him mentally, spiritually and see his beliefs and faithless actions as if he were just another person I read online that doesn't believe as I do. I feel insulated from his negativity and go about my life with merry eyes 'twinklin.
What happens is that I have to step back for meditation/recharging my batteries because I can feel his energy pulling on or poking at me.  My stubborn self, as long as I am not resenting his opposition, remains light-hearted and blessed.
I receive blessings and things hoped-for even when he's stating that he wants totally different things, often.  

Nanny, why I didn't see this post yesterday I have no idea. Glitch in the matrix LOL. So what you're saying here is you stay ahead of the game energetically, and can then stay in your highest zone. Something so simple, yet so profound. I know I should meditate more frequently, really it's something that should be on the docket with brushing and flossing hahaha!!!! I laugh, but really, for someone as open as I am to the energies of others, meditation and boundary building need to get put at the top of the list. (How many people have to tell me this before I get it?!!)
Matrix Glitch, LOL I like it. Hey, for some reason it was not meant for yesterday. Maybe it would've been distracting you and DLP's sharing or something.

Don't beat yourself up. It's one thing to know I should meditate really often and another to admit that sometimes I have to be around his negativity and impatience TO DO IT! See? his current condition serves a purpose as I should not need to feel the provocation attempts to do what I know is right. (oooh, this brings to mind the bible saying "all things work together for good for those that love the Lord)

Modern life is flying by and it really does feel that somehow time itself has sped-up. But yes, the more we meditate intentionally in a still position then the more we are able to meditate as we move about and do things. Bible also says to "pray without ceasing." HOW? I can't pray while I update my checkbook etc yada yada. So...

This alone has brought me to believe that prayer is truly a state of mind. Sure, we in our language talk with God, and ask for things, but..........prayer is actually a stillness, the being centered instead of lost in thought is then being in the present moment/in His presence I think.

Five minutes of meditation is better than none. Desiring to be out of that thought stream is enough to do it for us. Every time we see the chatter in our minds having us wrapped-up in it then in the instant we see we were lost in thought, we are not. We can meditate as we mow the lawn, drive, etc.

The desire to do this is being more than halfway to doing so.

From other things I have heard/read over the years... is that the bible when translated, those translating did not completely understand what they were translating, so much was lost. Anyway, the miracle of fishes and loaves talks of Jesus going into the desert to preform the miracle (if I have the right story) but that if one actually starts from scratch with the translation, that desert could be inferred to be a meditative state or a place of emptiness, to ponder what one is trying to bring forth.

I personally, when trying to influence weather, go into a meditative state and think of all the atmospheric conditions that would exist to bring forth rain to the Colorado Mountains, I live in. I do not know that it is necessary as many times I simply give thanks for snow or the lack of it as it seems to come in boatloads any more. Anyway, appreciate the thoughts, and I find it easier to speak with a stranger, than many with whom I feel there is baggage, which is partially the reason for not participating here.
Quote:(How many people have to tell me this before I get it?!!)

Been my experience that you really don't want to push it to find out. Wink
(04-10-2016, 09:03 PM)Nanny Wrote: Matrix Glitch, LOL I like it. Hey, for some reason it was not meant for yesterday. Maybe it would've been distracting you and DLP's sharing or something.

Don't beat yourself up. It's one thing to know I should meditate really often and another to admit that sometimes I have to be around his negativity and impatience TO DO IT! See? his current condition serves a purpose as I should not need to feel the provocation attempts to do what I know is right. (oooh, this brings to mind the bible saying "all things work together for good for those that love the Lord)

Modern life is flying by and it really does feel that somehow time itself has sped-up. But yes, the more we meditate intentionally in a still position then the more we are able to meditate as we move about and do things. Bible also says to "pray without ceasing." HOW? I can't pray while I update my checkbook etc yada yada. So...

This alone has brought me to believe that prayer is truly a state of mind. Sure, we in our language talk with God, and ask for things, but..........prayer is actually a stillness, the being centered instead of lost in thought is then being in the present moment/in His presence I think.

Five minutes of meditation is better than none. Desiring to be out of that thought stream is enough to do it for us. Every time we see the chatter in our minds having us wrapped-up in it then in the instant we see we were lost in thought, we are not. We can meditate as we mow the lawn, drive, etc.

The desire to do this is being more than halfway to doing so.

Thanks Nanny for your kind words and thoughts on this. Perhaps being out of the thought stream and being in the NOW really does bring us closer to heaven, and that place where all time is one. I think sometimes we all feel the need to be closer to "home". Now if I can only get the monkey mind to just be quiet for a bit....

(04-11-2016, 12:29 AM)DLP Wrote:
Quote:(How many people have to tell me this before I get it?!!)

Been my experience that you really don't want to push it to find out.  Wink

Ooh, I think I've already pushed too many buttons. If I could tell you how many times "boundaries" and I have crossed paths this year, you'd probably be on the ground rolling. I think I must be wearing horse blinders, seriously. Time to stop playing around and get with the program.
And that's part of what I mean when I talk about doing your own work and healing your wounds.

Seriously, this gig isn't for the faint of heart. It requires you to not only recognize your woundings but to also own them. Sometimes that means facing some really unpleasant things that may have occurred in your past. Fun times.

You have to keep a sense of humor about all this or you could end up in a fetal position, sucking your thumb and twirling your hair. Big Grin
(04-11-2016, 12:39 PM)DLP Wrote: And that's part of what I mean when I talk about doing your own work and healing your wounds.

Seriously,  this gig isn't for the faint of heart. It requires you to not only recognize your woundings but to also own them. Sometimes that means facing some really unpleasant things that may have occurred in your past. Fun times.

You have to keep a sense of humor about all this or you could end up in a fetal position, sucking your thumb and twirling your hair. Big Grin

Hey, the fetal position is quite comfortable! And I didn't suck my thumb, it was my forefinger. And as a small child I pulled out my hair. Tongue
But, there's never a better time than the present to get to work. My team is probably jumping up and down for joy. And crossing their fingers.....
so where does one start with the healing of ones self? I suppose it is dragging up that old baggage and letting it pass away, but how? I had received an native american anger ceremony to help me let go of that which has bothered me. Healing ones self, the ever present desire to ensure that others do not think I was given what I have, so I tend to work far too hard (got 11 hours in today) and leave myself open to others taking advantage of me. That then leads to anger that it happened again, and whom am I more upset with, generally myself and yet also let down by my fellow humans.

Really wish I could find the email that had the process disclosed so I could let that part of me die and be reborn without that baggage.
Sunatta, this may sound trite, empty or sterile but I have lived it and must share it.

I found that when I first committed to meditating that "something" kept telling me within that it was boring, that it was a lame waste of time, that I had better things to do, etc. Nope, deep within I knew better. The days came when the feelings and resentments were bubbling up and I didn't fight them, no struggle but let myself feel those but kept choosing to become self-aware again instead of dwelling on the memories that were so irritating and/or painful.

There is almost "magic" in meditation, in practicing stillness.

I use a meditation exercise that is on this page
http://www.patriotoutreach.org/be-still.html

Here are a few Endorsements from within the military community that vouch for this simple mental exercise.

MG (Major General) -
“In my own experience as a commander, I have seen Soldiers make rapid and sustained improvement through use of these [Coping Strategies] CDs. I was relieved to have these CDs available as a tool our Chaplains could hand out to Soldiers and their spouses. Soldiers, who otherwise refused to seek help, benefited by using the CD in the privacy of their home.”

- MG® George R. Harris, recently retired West Point General assigned to the Office of the Secretary of the Army

Wife -
“May I have 10 copies. I am a family member of an active duty soldier. I am also a clinical psychologist working with soldiers who have combat stress and PTSD. I think the cd would be a good resource for my patients."

Thank you, D. L, PsyD RN FNP (Clinical Psychologist)

Army Chaplain -
The Be Still and Know Exercise works for me. It calms my soul, enhances my thinking, and improves my emotional regulation. I am thankful to be a more resilient chaplain. Read the chaplain's letter (PDF)

----Chaplain (LTC), U.S. Army (Southern Baptist)

Walter Reed -
Patriot Outreach Coping Strategies CDs. "I have rendered a positive opinion to TSG (The Surgeon General)."

- Dr. (COL) John Bradley, M.D., Chief of Psychiatry, Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Iraq Warrior -
"This is basic training for the mind!"

- PFC J. Oehring, U.S. Army Infantry (Deployed to Iraq)

Veterans Administration Clinic -
"I received my [Coping Strategies] CD and love it. I would very much like to request 30 more for use at the VA Clinic and to provide to soldiers and families.

This is a wonderful resource!

Thank you," T.P., Addiction Therapist (VA Clinic)

Father Loses Son in Iraq, Joins Marines -
"On the third try, all hell broke loose and it was an epiphany... It energizes me, it enlightens me and it gives me strength... I am ready and proud."

- Mike, U.S. Marine Corps, Deployed to Iraq

Sergeant USMC -
"Thank you, It saved my Life! The peace and joy I now enjoy makes life worthwhile! "

- SGT J. Shiposki, U.S. Marine Corps, (Homebound Quadriplegic)

Air Force Chaplain -
“The distribution of these [Coping Strategies] CD's has been a great success.
My thanks to the Lord and staff. I have been busy at the Mass Military Reservation on-base. Units from all over New England come here.
May I request 50 more CD's. One veteran has commented 'thanks for looking out for us!"

Respectfully, B. C., U.S. Air Force

Doctor -
“Hello I am a Professional Counselor in private practice and a volunteer in the 'Give An Hour' program. I anticipate needing no less than 6 copies of this product to use in conjunction with current and future active therapy cases. If you can supply this request i will be grateful.

Thank You,” Major W. K.

Navy Vet, Vietnam -
"Amazingly, it (the Exercise) keeps showing and reaping benefits. I've never been more patient and alive. The secret is in the watchful observance without struggle."

- L. Brown U.S. Navy, Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam

Iraq Warrior -
"I am no longer in denial of what happened in Iraq. I am freed. The exercise helped me overcome my past; it;s not haunting me any longer. it's a winner!!"

- PFC J.M., U.S. Army, Anbar Province, Iraq 2004-2005

Lastly, hearing from a Civilian Physician...

Dr. George Hayter, M.D., Psychiatrist and Diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, says the Exercise "…is the only program of self-therapy which achieves the desired end-state of therapy; to lessen the dependence on the therapist – the goal is self-awareness.” Also, he says, “It’s the only approach that I have ever seen in the whole field of psychology which allows you to become independent, competent and effective.”

Goldengirl, this is *your thread. Please edit or delete this post of mine, or I'll be glad to after Sunatta has gotten a chance to read it. I just cannot resist sharing the proof that this exercise really works and is even reportedly making some with severe PTSD much better. BUT do not want to derail your thread, very sincerely!~
(04-11-2016, 08:43 PM)Sunatta Wrote: so where does one start with the healing of ones self?  I suppose it is dragging up that old baggage and letting it pass away, but how?  I had received an native american anger ceremony to help me let go of that which has bothered me.  Healing ones self, the ever present desire to ensure that others do not think I was given what I have, so I tend to work far too hard (got 11 hours in today) and leave myself open to others taking advantage of me.  That then leads to anger that it happened again, and whom am I more upset with, generally myself and yet also let down by my fellow humans.

Really wish I could find the email that had the process disclosed so I could let that part of me die and be reborn without that baggage.

Sometimes you need help with the healing and even asking for help is part of the healing process. There are a lot of modalities that work for the deep healing that is sometimes needed but the key is to find someone who walks in integrity. There are plenty of gifted and talented healers out there who come from a place of ego rather than a place of love and being of service. Always listen to your gut and heart on this. If you get a squicky feeling from someone, don't hesitate to walk away.

The really cool thing about this, though, is you don't have to be on someone's table to work on the healing. It's all quantum and the energy is instantaneous. The shaman I call on to help me when I something crops up is in another state and we work together via Skype.

If you're serious about working on your healing, put it out there to the universe/spirit/God/Creator that you need someone to help you and a healer will be provided and you'll have got practice on manifesting.

(See what I did there? Big Grin )
thank you i will try it.

i did see what you did. Don't know if i've been manifesting all my life and didn't know it until I have thought about it. Many recollections that would point to that.
Nanny - no worries about the post! If it will help folks, I could care less how they get there! I'll have to take a look at it as well, so don't delete.

And very clever D! Lesson in manifesting a healer to help heal and get stronger boundary-wise, which will help with manifesting, soul lessons, empathery.

BTW, couldn't help laughing about your word "squicky". Completely describes the energy feel from folks like that. LMAO. Squicky.
Best way to describe the feeling. The few times I've run across someone claiming to be a healer-and they may have the chops and skills-and all I want to do is squeegee the squick off myself and take a long hot soak in a bleach solution. Big Grin
You all make me Big Grin
(04-13-2016, 05:41 AM)DLP Wrote: Best way to describe the feeling. The few times I've run across someone claiming to be a healer-and they may have the chops and skills-and all I want to do is squeegee the squick off myself and take a long hot soak in a bleach solution. Big Grin

I think I posted this here before, but ran across some folks recently whose energy felt like dirty motor oil. Thick and sludgy. And they were ok with it, felt right at home they did. Definitely squicky. I will let folks, short of causing harm, be themselves. Run their own course. But I couldn't wait to leave and shed the coating.
In a prime example of paying attention to the words you use when you're attempting to manifest something: I'm in the process of manifesting a place to stay by the end of the month yet I realized yesterday I was sabotaging my own efforts by constantly repeating that I had no idea where I would be living next month. In one breath I'm saying "I'll be HERE" but in another breath I'm saying "I don't know where I'll be." Yeah, that works so well. Rolleyes

Now that I've caught myself, I can correct myself and stop confusing the heck out of the universe.
And boy is that one big lesson for us all. Mired in the in-between, because we lack focus. And then you end up with some watered down version, if you're lucky enough, and didn't give more energy to the negative reaction and end up with that.

I think that's why they always say to envision the end point, and don't worry about how you're going to get there. Let the universe take care of that little bit. Pay attention and react when your options start appearing, but basically, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE. Big Grin
These last two posts are yet another reason I cherish this place!

You two cool chicks just discussed the reality of faith and how we can sabotage it unwittingly, and then you brought it to how and why we can live by faith, all without even using the word "faith." VERY cool and I salute you both, oh....and NDC gets a salute too. Cool
Amen to saluting the NDC!