Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Life After the Crash
Last night I dreamt that I was riding in an open conveyance through a very small mountain village with a larger central building. As I approached the building I smelled the most wonderful smell of bread baking, so I stopped and went in. It was the village business, baking and selling bread. Each woman in the village would make her own special recipe at home and she or her children would bring the bread to the central bakery to be baked and sold. While I was talking to the saleswoman about which bread to buy the village children were coming up to me one by one and holding both my hands while staring intently at my face. The saleswoman explained what they were doing, in spite of the fact that I already understood it instinctively. They were reading my spirit to find out what kind of person I am and whether I would make a good addition to their village. I was excited bythe prospect of joining their businessbecause Ithought I line of hearty multigrain breads would be interesting to make and would be a good addition to their business.
I liked this dream because it showed that there could be a good life after what's coming and it was a nice respite from the violent war or tsunami or whatever dreams that I normally have. I find the spiritual aspect interesting because I normally shy away from any organized religion but in the dream it felt right.