Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Pig Girl"
I had this dream about a week ago. It has probably been the most depressing dream I have ever had. In fact, It took me a couple of days to get over it.

In the dream, there was to be a massive carnival. People from all over the world were going to attend and preparations were being made. I was invited to have a look inside as things were being set up. I was told by the person walking me through that one of the main attractions was "Pig girl". I started getting a little irritated when this person described what sounded like a deformed little girl. Bouncing all around they said "You just have to SEE her!" and grabbed my hand as they dragged me to a small tent.
Inside the tent there was a little beat up dog bed and a smile heap of brown fabric with tiny pale feet sticking out of it. The feet were SO pale, they were practically white. The person prodded the sleeping girl with a stick and said "Get up PIG GIRL" in about the cruelest way imaginable. They were absolutely void of feeling. I had to tighten my fist as not to want to slap them. Slowly, tiny arms and legs stretched out of the heap. The little being peeped over one shoulder at me and then turned to face me. She had long, flowing white hair that matched her pale skin. Her eyes were bright blue. There was a slight rosiness to her cheeks... but she also had a turned up nose that resembled a pig's and floppy pig-like ears. Her face was a bit distorted, but she was truly beautiful in her own way. I couldn't believe how she was being treated. She was very fragile and looked as though she hadn't eaten in days. The "clothes" she was wearing looked as if it were a potato sack someone cut holes in. She was probably no more than two feet tall. When I reached out to touch her, she flinched and curled into a little ball. All I could think was that this poor child had been beaten. The person who had brought me started laughing, calling her "retarded". I could feel tears building up in my eyes. "WHERE IS THIS GIRLS MOTHER!?" I screamed. "When she finds out what you are doing to her baby, You will all be spending the rest of your lives in JAIL!" I don't think I have EVER been so angry in my life. The person just chuckled and said that the mother was the one who "gave" them the child.
Infuriated, I snatched up the little girl and put her on my hip. I threatened anyone who tried to take her and demanded that I see the mother IMMEDIATLY. After all of my screaming and yelling, a nice little group of people had surrounded us. All whispering and laughing to one another. I didn't care. Eventually I was told that the mother would see me. I followed the same person to a bigger tent. There, in the middle of the dark room, was a very large, beautiful bed covered in red, satin sheets. I saw a woman, just as pale as the child, lying in the middle of the bed in a red, satin robe that matched the bed. When I saw her lying there, I thought to myself that she must look JUST like her little girl. This must have been what happened to her as a child... so she thinks it is normal to do this. The woman began to sit up, her long white hair had been running off the bed, but began to slide up the side as she rose. She turned to look at me and she looked NOTHING like her daughter, save for the color of her skin and hair. She was gorgeous. Unnaturally gorgeous. IMPOSSIBLY gorgeous.
My stomach sank when I looked at her. How could she be so beautiful and yet, so heartless? I told her how I felt about how she was treating her daughter. I had always wanted a daughter and never got one. I told he that if SHE didn't want her daughter that I would adopt her. I would even pay for ALL the paperwork and expenses... I begged her to just PLEASE not continue to treat her child like she had been. The woman just looked at me and laughed. She told me that I didn't feel anything for the "animal" she had given birth to. She accused me only pretending to care for her for appearances. I grew angry again and told her that she could believe whatever she wanted but I WAS taking the child and if she felt like she could take her from me, she can BRING IT.
I walked back through the circus and there were several other deformed children that began to follow me. None of their deformities were quite as bad as "Pig girl", but it was clear that they were being abused too. None of them had parents. Instead, they had been abandoned and raised in the circus. I couldn't have been more disgusted. How could anyone just abandon a child because they aren't "perfect". I gathered my things and asked them to gather theirs. They just looked at one another in confusion. They did not have any things. I informed everyone that I was taking these children and that if they wanted them back, they would have to take me to court. I backed away and loaded ALL of the children (there were about 8 or so) into my vehicle and left. When I got home with them, I bathed each of them and clothed them in some of my boy's clothes until I could get them something better. They all wandered the house not knowing what to do. I cooked for them and fed them. They scarfed down their food with their hands... well, all except for "pig girl". She had never left my arms and I spoon fed her. It looked as if she had been starved and I wondered how her body would react to very much food all at once. She needed to eat slowly.
The next day I felt like I needed to go shopping for all of these new kids. I had my husband watch the children and handed him "Pig girl" wrapped in a warm blanket. I asked him to help me think up little girl names. Today would be the last day she would EVER be known as pig girl. On my way out, as I opened the front door, "Pig Girls" mother appeared. She looked emotionless and tilted her head to look at my husband holding the girl. She asked where I was going. Was I abandoning the girl? I informed her that I was not. I was only leaving to get her some suitable clothes, but if she wanted, I would gladly stay home... and find a gun. The mother smiled a little bit. I was a bit shocked. I just threatened her and that was her response? She said to me "Well, maybe you are sincere". She pulled some papers out of the hooded cape she was wearing and handed them to me. She told me that she did not love the little girl and it was better that she be with someone who did. I thought that was a little TOO easy. I had prepared myself to be attacked and taken to court. She made me promise to love the girl forever, and then turned and walked away. My husband and I looked at one another and shrugged. I guess that is that.

I went on a quick shopping trip. I was so proud and excited to bring home dresses for a change! When I got home, there was CHAOS. Kids were running all over looking for "Pig girl". I asked what had happened, and they claimed that she ran away. She was so sad that her mother had signed papers even though she liked being with me. One little boy told me that she was going to do something to 'liquefy' herself. Somehow, this was supposed to make her mother love her.
I was horrified. How would such a small girl even think up such a thing? How would she do it?! I wasn't about to wait around to find out. Between the husband and all the kids, the house was covered. It had started to rain outside, so I threw on a rain coat and ran outside to find the little girl. After searching for hours in the rain, I found nothing. I was exhausted and on the verge of collapsing... so I came home. There, on my doorstep, was the little girl, wearing a red hooded cape like her mother. I grabbed her up and held her tight, crying. I thought she was dead! She had, in fact, done something to herself... now she was a bit see-through. I didn't care. I was begging her not to run away, she was beautiful! I woke up feeling so sorry for the little girl, even though I know she wasn't real. I wondered how many real children have been made to suffer due to their imperfections...