Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction First Trumps America Precog
Hi All,
8th January 2017
Dream: I was in a chaotic America, militias scattered through out the country after a totally devastating epidemic of some kind... A militia had taken over a property once owned by Trump. They were selling food e.g hotdogs for $25 a pop but while watching, this the whole place turned to a nightmare... people running from the property and diseased storming the area. The building and the area were then set ablaze and destroyed because of the epidemic, I suppose.

Quite horrific really and a completely barbaric time.

My last Presidential precog seemed quite on point... 3rd post in http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread739492/pg1
Thanks for posting DreamOracle. It reminded me of the dream I had last night. What I remember is people were living in small groups. Some great disaster happened and people were looking for and hoarding what food and supplies they could find. I did not know the people around me. I made a comment to someone that the stealing wasn't right. Another person said, we do we must so we'll survive. I stood there thinking, this is not a place I want to survive in. End of dream.
(01-09-2017, 12:35 PM)Julie Wrote: Thanks for posting DreamOracle. It reminded me of the dream I had last night. What I remember is people were living in small groups. Some great disaster happened and people were looking for and hoarding what food and supplies they could find. I did not know the people around me. I made a comment to someone that the stealing wasn't right. Another person said, we do we must so we'll survive. I stood there thinking, this is not a place I want to survive in. End of dream.

Thank you for the reply,

Yes indeed the atmosphere of survival after a event or state of emergency.... law had taken a back seat and chaos seemed to be at the wheel.
Seems I get dreams that encompass the general activity or feel  of every term, strange really... I live in Wales and although some precognitive people I know only dream about their local sphere of influence, mine seem to be VERY, VERY wide, even off world.
It seems I never dream of anything close to me. Always far away around the world & yes, off world for me too.
(01-13-2017, 11:25 AM)Julie Wrote: It seems I never dream of anything close to me. Always far away around the world & yes, off world for me too.

Most of mine are random(but with purpose) unless I go out to look into a certain area, subject or timeline when asked.
Clarity is always an issue with the nature of my precognition, how detailed can a image/scenario be in the seconds they appear...