Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoner on the run
Started off I was with a group of 4 work people and my boss. We were touring new office space, and there were several spaces right next to each other. The last space we went into, I realized that there were only 4 cubicles, and that left me standing. I was feeling a little disconcerted. Then something in the dream changed, and I had this thought that we were really being held against our will, forced labor if you will, and I had to find a way to escape fast.

I turned around and saw that an escape route down this path into the woods was momentarily clear, and I bolted. I was on the track team in high school, and typically would run the anchor position at the end of the relay race, and that's what it felt like. I poured on the speed and ran like a bat out of hell. For a while pursuers were right behind me, but I outdistanced them and was able to get away.

Next thing I saw this building up ahead that looked like a good place to hide. I went inside, and there was a loft area up above. As soon as I shut the door, a woman peeked her head over the loft edge and announced that she was on the run too, so I should stay out of sight. Then she said if I needed help, I should contact Sister Shubert in the town, and as long as I didn't tell her I was an escapee, she would help me. I got the impression that the Sister would need to tell the truth, so it was best just to keep it unspoken.

Thoughts: not many other than what a crazy dream! Sometimes feel like I'm not working for myself, but the rest was way more dramatic than most dreams that I have. But I've had a BIG lesson recently in honoring my dreams and listening to myself, so I'm reporting it here. Big Grin

Anyone else have any ideas?
I like the way you escaped. Cool
I was fast, that's why I ran anchor! Funny how even in dreams some things never leave you...
There's always a way out. It's just a matter of finding it.

My escapes tend to involve Shelby Cobras, usually white. Think about it. Big Grin
Way cooler than my escape. Can I ride shotgun?!!!
This is me when I am on the run in a dream. I try to blend in and then run when no one is looking. Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-17-2016, 06:24 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Way cooler than my escape. Can I ride shotgun?!!!

Well, yeah, since I'm always the driver. Big Grin
(03-17-2016, 12:39 PM)Julie Wrote: This is me when I am on the run in a dream. I try to blend in and then run when no one is looking.  Dodgy

I prefer to blend into the scenery.....

(03-17-2016, 03:32 PM)DLP Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 06:24 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Way cooler than my escape. Can I ride shotgun?!!!

Well, yeah, since I'm always the driver. Big Grin

I'm thinking you would be an awesomely fun driver. Just a feeling I get!
Well, I do drive a Mustang GT convertible, another step on my journey towards a Shelby or a Roush. I do love Mustangs. Big Grin

Blending in is a good skill to have and comes in handy more often than I'd like to admit. Invisibility is even better, except people tend to run into you a lot because they just don't see you. Cool
My dad worked for Ford and my mom had a red Mustang when I was a kid, loved when she would drive me to school in it. Too cool for school - hahahaha! Cool

Some days I wish I could be invisible, but it's a talent I don't have. I'm basically just an empath trying to hone her skill set! Big Grin
I'm an empath who soaks up energy and feelings like a sponge if I'm not paying attention. However, being an empath actually makes being invisible even easier because empaths can not only soak up energy, we can also give off energy. In the midst of a tense situation? Radiate calm and love. Want to be invisible? Radiate "you can't see me, you can't feel me." It takes a bit of practice but it's worth it for those times when you might need to slip through the shadows. But don't be surprised when people run into you and don't apologize because they don't see you. Wink
DLP - You are so spot on about being invisible. I am sometimes empathic also. For years, I have experienced people not seeing me, bumping into me with a shocked look on their face that someone was actually standing there. Or being in a restaurant and I would have to get a waiter to serve me and they would swear they didn't see me sitting there. It would happen so much that I got used to it and now laugh about it. At one point I thought maybe I was disappearing into another dimension. Rolleyes
(03-17-2016, 06:32 PM)DLP Wrote: I'm an empath who soaks up energy and feelings like a sponge if I'm not paying attention. However, being an empath actually makes being invisible even easier because empaths can not only soak up energy, we can also give off energy. In the midst of a tense situation? Radiate calm and love. Want to be invisible? Radiate "you can't see me, you can't feel me." It takes a bit of practice but it's worth it for those times when you might need to slip through the shadows. But don't be surprised when people run into you and don't apologize because they don't see you.  Wink

I'm still at the soaking up and absorbing stage!!! Very little gets by me, emotion-wise. So what do you do to bleed some of that off? And how do you radiate calm if you're already tense? I'm still very new to all of this, and would appreciate any advice.
One of the first things I learned was to ask "Is this mine or someone else's?" If the answer was "someone else's" I learned to send it back to its source because it didn't belong to me. Worked nicely when one of the neighbors was having regular angina attacks and when drivers around me were angry and frustrated about the traffic conditions.

Personal energetic hygiene is imperative. Salt baths. Meditation. Walking barefoot on grass(Heck, play in the dirt. Garden. Anything involving being in contact with Mother Earth will do because she will absorb the excess energy and use it). Staying grounded. Being mindful. Stay in the moment. Filter what you watch, what games you play, what you read.

But the most important thing you can do-and the most difficult but ultimately most rewarding-is do your own work. Do your healing. I'm not talking about superficial stuff. I'm talking about getting down to the deep, gut-wrenching wounds you've carried your entire life, wounds that come not only from trauma you've experienced but wounds that have been passed down from generation to generation. When you begin to heal all your wounds, begin to return to the perfectly healed state all our souls possessed before taking on dense human forms, you will shift your personal energetic vibrations. When that happens your vibrational state becomes incompatible with the dense energies that flow around you and you won't even feel them. You'll be aware of them but it's kind of like standing inside your house and looking out a window at a blizzard. You're aware of what's going on outside but you're inside, unaffected by the swirling snow. It's a rough analogy since the effect is so hard to describe.

Yeah, this all takes time, but consider this: You've been dealing with this your entire life. While it would be nice if there were quick fixes, part of the process, part of the journey, is learning to take what can be a detriment and shift it until it's an asset and a gift. That can't be done overnight. Nor can it be done by someone else. These are your wounds and it's your responsibility to do the work to heal.

In case you're wondering, yes, I do my own work. I've been doing it for over a decade and I still have a long way to go. Every time I think "Now THAT ought to take care of things" another layer gets peeled back and damned if I don't have more work to do. But it's worth every grueling second, even if I bitch about it every step of the way. Big Grin

A few years ago, my son was a patient in a SoCA hospital. He was in a ward-type room with 6 beds, with four of them occupied. One of the other patients was a middle-aged man who carried a slew of entities inside him, which means when he talked about the voices in his head, he was hearing actual voices. For the most part, though, he was quiet and would lie there, listening to his music.

My job at that point wasn't to heal my son-his hospital stay was part of his journey and he had to deal with it-but to provide him protection. I set up a defensive shield around my son's bed as best I could at that time and then sat there, day after day, holding space for my son, maintaining his shield, and maintaining my own defenses as best I could.

One night, the guy in the other bed, for whatever reason, lost control. Yelling, screaming, threatening, and throwing anything he could get his hands on. The staff wasn't much help because they were telling him to calm down or they would call Security. The tension, the fear of the other patients, the anger of the staff and the man, and the violence were damned near palpable. I jacked my son's shield as much as I could around him and his wife while at the same time I dropped into a meditative state, a "be in the moment" place, and began sending out as much love and calm as I could muster through my heart chakra. I had no idea if it would work, given how riled everyone on the entire floor was by this point, but it was all I had and worth a shot.

Damned if within five minutes, the man was apologizing for his outburst and the staff were apologizing for not being more understanding. Security wasn't called, everything settled down, and all was quiet again. My husband leaned over and whispered, "Nice job, babe."

Then there was the time my husband and I were returning to our car, which was now parked in the middle of two rival gangs who were squaring off against each other...but I'll skip that one. Big Grin
Wow, DLP, what a wonderful post. I have been doing the "work" since my mom passed in October of 2014, which is just a mere blip in my life. But I am committed to continue, and this has given me a renewed spirit and actual hunger for it. Just since December, I have learned more "new" things about myself that are really old things that I never paid much attention to, or never embraced. Like this whole empath thing. Was pointed out to me by someone who saw it easily, although I never did. Now it's steamrolling and gaining in intensity, and I better take control now. It totally makes sense to me now why I don't like to be in crowds, around emotionally messed up people, or why I completely melt into the ground when I'm yelled at. I'm so porous you can practically see thru me. And it amazes me that there are some people who are easily "readable" to me, and others who are completely opaque. And since I can read emotions, the opaque people scare me quite a bit.

Thanks for taking the time to write all this. It's been very helpful and hopeful as well. Big Grin
It's also why empaths are natural lie detectors. We may not know what someone's lying about but we know when they're lying.
Thank you so much DLP for sharing about the hospital. I love hearing other peoples experiences with energy.

Once I moved into an new apartment and found out my next door neighbor was mental. They said she would just holler a lot sometime but stayed in her apartment and never hurt anyone. Well, the first time I heard her screaming I felt like she was screaming at me through the wall. So I quickly prayed for her healing and for that energy to "not" come into my space. All of a sudden the screaming stopped. After that day the most I would hear from her was a quite mumbling.
(03-17-2016, 01:16 AM)DLP Wrote: There's always a way out. It's just a matter of finding it.

My escapes tend to involve Shelby Cobras, usually white. Think about it.  Big Grin

what year?
I've been looking at some blue ones (common color) online recently.
Fun car to have I think. Well I can fantasize. Wink
Well, my 'Stang is a 2010, so the Shelby would need to be newer than that. No later than a 2015, I think, because Carroll Shelby died in '15 and all Shelby's after that would be Ford managed, not Shelby managed.

I'd take a Roush or a Saleen, in a pinch. Big Grin

And I suspect I'm dreaming because the financial hit such a car would cause us would be pretty big but I plan to manifest the hell out of this desire. I don't know the "how" of it, but I will get one eventually. Big Grin
Letting the universe take care of the how is exactly the formula to use! Picture the end result, do not envision any "hows" because that's limiting. (I'm assuming you know that one, but may be others here new to it). And do not introduce doubt. Just fantasize with all you've got how great it feels, going for the feeling is extremely important. In manifesting, emotions are the key. That's why it's so easy to manifest bad things too with great emotion. It's ok to feel down, but when you're done baby, move on and do not wallow!!!! Go back to those positive thoughts and feelings. IMHO