Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing to find bomb in office bldg before public event
I was a female employee with 2-3 male co-workers. We had a presentation meeting planned with a senior person (president?) and we were going to present a proposal. We were all dressed the part, and I was wearing a navy skirted suit with low heel pumps, briefcase. I expected a lot of walking, perhaps it was a day flight to get there and back, and I kept thinking my pantyhose were going to rip so I packed a couple extra new pair in my briefcase. Surprised no laptop or digital device in the briefcase, just folders, few papers.

(We were Caucasian Americans, not wearing coats.)

Once there, we had to wait, either we were very early or perhaps the President was busy and running late

We were in an office building with 10-20 floors, moderate size, and we were on the top floor. We looked out the window, and the building was situated on an office plaza, with other similar 10 floor or so buildings around. (Reminded me of downtown Dayton, Ohio). Hundreds of people were in the plaza, waiting for a noon event, and it was sunny and clear out. I had the sense it was cold out, and somewhere in the dream I saw several inches of snow on the ground.

While we were waiting, we sampled a dessert; someone asked if it was any good, and I feigned insult: "I made it!"; a lemon dessert with a pie crust. We were all comfortable, standing around and eating. We observed other company employees at work on the floor, all business attire, lots of white shirts/ties.

Somehow we were alerted to a plot to cause a disturbance at the plaza event. Now it felt like I was an FBI agent. My team began a search - casually - so as to not alarm the office workers. Someone mentioned a new refrigerator had been delivered to the break area, so we went there and opened it up. Under a stack of paper towels was a small bomb, maybe 2 feet long, less than a foot wide, white. I thought it was a nuclear device.

We evacuated the floor and told the people some story about how important it was to stay quiet. We thought someone was watching events on the plaza and could detonate the bomb early if they thought we had discovered the plot. I looked at the office clock and it was 10:30am, so we had 60-90 minutes to disarm the bomb.

We found 2 dead white men, dressed in business pants with white shirts and ties, middle aged. We turned them over and they had been stabbed in the back. We moved them aside and covered them up with boards. I noticed I had a German Shepherd dog by my side, and I rubbed his ears.

Then woke up.