Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiation/Bomb/Plane
I just wanted to share a very short dream that I had last night/early this morning. I was with another individual and we were boarding a jet airplane. My companion told the male steward right as we were stepping into the craft that we may have been exposed to radiation. The male steward replied to not say anything like that or we could not board the plane. The steward did allow us to board. As we entered the plane,  I noticed some type of a device placed in a corner of the plane that I knew/felt right away was a bomb. I then woke up from this dream.
Thanks for your dream Shelly. Did you happen to get a feeling for where you were located?
(08-11-2016, 11:30 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks for your dream Shelly.  Did you happen to get a feeling for where you were located?

No, I did not get a sense of location at all nor did I see any markings on the jet that would have possibly indicated the airline we were boarding.

For a little bit of additional information, in my dream the steward had brown hair and appeared to be Caucasian and spoke English. He did not possess any outstanding features that I noticed or sensed. When my companion (who I got the impression was male--I never saw him because his physical position in my dream was behind me and ever so slightly to my left) told the steward that we may have been exposed to radiation I thought why does he think that? I don't remember or see how we could have been exposed to radiation. In the dream I remembered having a feeling of puzzlement/confusion when he made that statement to the steward.

I felt the bomb was definitely placed toward the front part of the plane--toward the kitchen galley area. It was a box shaped, not very big, and was positioned about three feet off the ground secured by something holding it in place on the wall.

Thanks for asking the clarifying location question. I wished I could have stayed in the dream a little longer but as soon as I sensed the device was a bomb I woke up.
Thanks for the additional details. It is interesting that our dreambot runs have been pointing to a plane event too. Also explosions. Perhaps you are picking up on something.
(08-11-2016, 12:25 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks for the additional details.  It is interesting that our dreambot runs have been pointing to a plane event too.  Also explosions.  Perhaps you are picking up on something.

That's interesting about the recent dreambot runs. Thanks for sharing that information with me.
My nuke dream was similar, though I was trying to sabayon with someone else's plan. I seemed to have set the bomb for destruction and convinced two others that I needed a ride elsewhere to escape the blast. I had to make up a story and pay them to drive me to another town based upon a story to escape the blast zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk