Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording "just in case" per unexplained sound heard....
Up alone here at home at approx. 12:38 am PST, no TV, radio or even my cell was on, and I heard precisely the chime sound we hear when flight attendants are called or signaled by the captain to sit down for turbulence, etc.

I heard it three times close together. Went to a window and opened it and heard it twice more, a bit quieter that time. Could not discern if it seemed to come from outside, or what the deal was.

Recording just in case some report comes in the news about a plane event around the time I heard this. I cannot find explanation for this, just another day in my weird world. Haven't flown in almost two years, either.
At times I have heard the same thing and it was always before I went to sleep. Then I would have dreams of traveling. Nanny, please post if you do dream of traveling.
(12-29-2015, 04:01 AM)Nanny Wrote: Up alone here at home at approx. 12:38 am PST, no TV, radio or even my cell was on, and I heard precisely the chime sound we hear when flight attendants are called or signaled by the captain to sit down for turbulence, etc.

I heard it three times close together. Went to a window and opened it and heard it twice more, a bit quieter that time. Could not discern if it seemed to come from outside, or what the deal was.

Recording just in case some report comes in the news about a plane event around the time I heard this. I cannot find explanation for this, just another day in my weird world. Haven't flown in almost two years, either.

Wow Nanny, how interesting! I've not heard anything like that, but I am reminded that back in 2012 I heard one of the loud booming noises that have been reported of late. Need to post in the EHE section, and this reminded me! Thanks!
I was listening to the news a few minutes ago and a clip from a recent debate came on. There was a similar sound to an airplane call button which dinged to notify candidates when they were out of time. It wasn't exactly the same sound, but very close. Are you going to a debate perchance? lol
Julie, you too! Thank you. Oh, I get weird things when totally awake but wishing to enter dreamland, and you lucky thang, Wink you got it then. (I got my first and so-far only vision like that, truly awake. It's posted here somewhere.) I was in the bathroom flossing and brushing. I sure will. Haven't remembered a dream for weeks.

Goldengirl, yes I have heard the earth hum or whatever the heck it can be called, a lot of times. Mine varies, as it sounds precisely like a train crossing railroad tracks, even with that methodical sounds of crossing of some hardware on the track that's not on every inch of it, man if that doesn't fry your brain, sorry lol.
Mine also sounds like jet engines precisely, at other times, and it forces me to open a window, absolutely certain that it's coming from outside but I know better by now. I can only hear it inside the house and not by choice. Sleeping with a fan for the white-noise really does help.
Third and heard it a lot this year was more like an earth "Moan." Not being suggestive, it's a low sound. Oh, the jet engine sound is the sound of preflight, not when they fly over.

The new, new to me anyway, EHE Section, man I didn't even think of recording it there. Precog. I have had that happen a number of times but didn't think of it by that label. I thought of it as that gift from above that warns us or informs us of what's about to happen very close to it happening. Thanks for mentioning that section. I saw "NDE" written there and wrongly assumed that section was for just the few really special people/events. I hope you record yours soon. I am not gonna run over there and do that with you just mentioning you should. I'll dig hearing about yours. (Still, the person here hears the earth hum, too. maybe she'll jump in here and tell if she's hearing it lately or not. Mine pummeled me for months this summer but is much more rare now for a few mos. Also, when I did hear it, it didn't stay around night after night, but made short visits.)

Twiceblessed, LOL well my calling is politics/current events, being an activist and debating before that. Daddy was sure I was supposed to have been an attorney and get paid to give people a hard time. LOL...cool...sounded very close to it? man, this sound had me visualizing that staring up the aisle of the plane. Maybe it had something to do with a trip I don't know yet that I'm going on? cuz thankfully no plane mishap must be in the news. NDC folks are very good at reporting such. (I haven't checked drudge or anything yet cuz had phonecalls and knocks on door while meditating, running late this am.)
Hi Nanny - sorry this has been so long to be posted, been traveling and been sick. But here it is! Not hums, not trumpets, but one of the loud booms!

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Booms
You've got a brainstorm over on that thread, from me. I "Luv" your report! LOL oh so loud, well you can read me there. Thanks, gal! Oh, I dig your nickanme here, of Goldengirl. I just dig that even Goldengal would rock too, well for my southern way of thinking. You're probably a golden soul. NDC sure does attract its share of such.

Julie, I am dreaming a lot lately and not remembering them. I think I need to reread Eagle1's page on suggestions to help oneself remember dreams. I awoke yesterday or this morning and all I know is that I was pleased at whatever I had just been dreaming. Nope, by the time I was on the dang toilet I had forgotten the dream. I think I forgot it walking just a few feet.

I'll be traveling in a very few months, but wonder if I will dream of it, or if I did.

(12-29-2015, 09:09 AM)Julie Wrote: At times I have heard the same thing and it was always before I went to sleep. Then I would have dreams of traveling. Nanny, please post if you do dream of traveling.