Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 7/19/16 Red Alert: Odyssey to the Moon
Trending: mon becoming traveling partially person totally missed better odyssey okay asking parade anniversary longest ability adventure july cool never waves 2016 joined moon probably classmate night climbed take hidden highway
Waning: office full spirit important wish date request wondering steps main earthquake music class hey trip club sat snake sun fri

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I am finding this run absolutely fascinating. I don’t normally connect “Mon” with “Moon” but in this case, it seems correct to do so. This runs is screaming some sort of disappearance or departure of someone or something. For me, the run feels like its talking about a disappearance of someone and they end up in space, or on the moon. There are several phrases that point to this. The overlap in lingustics phrases is what makes this run very unique, in my opinion.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

moon

the natural satellite of the earth
behave or move in a listless and aimless manner
expose one's buttocks to (someone) in order to insult or amuse them
Ban Ki-moon
A lot of words in the run relate to one another:

Traveling, odyssey, adventure, trip

Person, joined, classmate, club

Becoming, partially, totally, probably

Interesting run. Can't put my finger on why but this feels like a run pointing towards the Rio Olympics.