Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Tunnel Under Seattle WA
I have had this dream several times but I can't be sure on when I first had it. I also have dreams relevant to it as well. The country is in Chaos. It seems that we are under attack by a foreign nation. There is death everywhere I look. I find myself walking the streets of downtown Seattle and the entire city is empty. Suddenly I am surrounded by military personnel at gunpoint. They handcuff me and lead me to a large concrete tunnel. I end up in the tunnel surrounded by people that are bleeding out and being operated on. The tunnel has been transformed into a shelter/hospital with white walls just like a regular hospital. They show me where ammunition and food is, gear me up and give me a weapon and explain that they need my help with protecting the people inside. In the dream I realize that the tunnel runs right along the ocean under the city so its like right under the Seattle Pier.

I told my father about this dream and he informs me that for the past few years they have been drilling out a tunnel in the exact area the tunnel in my dream was. The tunnel digging stopped when they ran into a giant rock that shut down the drilling process.